Chapter 2

(Unedited)

Sexy picture of what Luke looks like in the Green Day shirt :)

[Ashton's P.O.V]

I sat down at my usual lunch table, waiting for Michael to get his slow ass down here from his English class. Whatever, I guess. It gives me more time to think about that sex god that came into Hot Topic yesterday. 

I came to conclusions that Mr. Sexy didn't go to school with me because I haven't seen him hanging with the Dick Pack at all today. That made me happy, but sad. Happy in the sense that, if by God's graces he went to this school, he didn't value the Dick Pack to be that good of friends. It made me sad, however, that he wasn't hanging at Calum's locker, who was directly across from me in the locker bay, and I wasn't able to stare longingly at the broad shouldered, sexy, quiffed blonde and drool over his heavenly looks.

"Earth to Ashton."

I looked up, shaking my head out of its daydream, to see Michael standing there, his red hair poking out of the bottom of his backwards snapback, I patted the table, inviting him to sit down. 

"You got a little drool there," he smirked as he sat. "What -or should I say who- were you thinking about?" 

"Mmm...nobody," I said, my chin resting on my hands with a toothless smile on my face. 

"It was me, wasn't it? Oh, Ash, how touching," he joked, taking a large bite of the Godawful burrito. 

"Mikey, I mean this in the nicest way possible; you're too ugly for my adorable self," I told him with a straight face, looking him intensely in the eye. 

"I think that's the nicest thing you've ever said to me," Mikey responded saracastically with an eyeroll. 

We continued eating our lunch in silence, a few smartass comments thrown around. Usually, I would've eavesdropped on the wannabe preppy girls so I could make fun of them with Michael later, but my mind kept drifting to the boy from the store.

"So, who was that guy you were helping out yesterday?" Mikey asked, almost like he was reading my mind. 

"You're going to have to be a bit more specific," I told him, even though I knew exactly who he was talking about. 

"Bitch, please. It was pretty obvious that you liked him and if I know you as well as I think I do, you wouldn't have forgotten him as soon as he left. I'm actually quite surprised you aren't fangirling over him to me right now," he told me. That boy could read me better than a pizza menu, I swear. 

"One, I'm a boy and I do not fangirl; I fanboy. Two, since I have been working at Hot Topic for three weeks, where many fine ass guys come in, I have learned that I must not take my strong-willed attraction seriously and just treat them as if they were ugly like you, no offense," I explained to him. Michael quirked his eyebrow. "That means you need to explain what the hell this guy looks like."

"The guy who came in with the Dick Pack and his hair was quiffed up about thirty meters. The guy was like, eighty percent legs," Michael explained, using hand motions. "I don't know how you wouldn't be able to remember. He was a fine piece of meat."

I just rolled my eyes. Michael was pretty confident about his sexuality, despite all of his gay moments. A few years ago though, he did want to experiment with a boy because he was curious and wanted to make sure that he was actually straight. Yes, I, unfortunately, was the test dummy and had Michael's Cheeto flavored mouth on mine. Thankfully, his mind was made ater that one kiss. That is the only time I will ever thank God for boobs. If Mikey wouldn't have been overly-obsessed with them, then we would have been together. He would've been a terrible boyfriend because he was so lazy. That and it would've been like dating my brother. Disgusting.

"Yeah, I know who you're talking about," I said, not being able to hide my smile.

"I knew it! Don't even deny it! I know that smile; that smile is of you being whipped!" Mikey said, getting all cocky. 

"Oh, shut up. If you say anymore, you're head will get too big and then it will explode," I said, feeling embarrassed. 

"So, what's mystery boy's name?" he asked, clearly enjoying the view of me squirming. Dick.

"How in fuck should I know? I talked to him for five minutes to find the shirt he wanted. I didn't get his damn life story!" I snapped. 

"I'm sure you don't remember the shirt that he wanted," he smirked.

My cheeks flushed because I did. It was my favorite Green Day shirt that we sold. Not because he was going to wear it or anything... "NO!"

"Don't think I didn't notice you trying to act all sexy when you climbed the ladder to get it down," he continued. 

"Well, excuse me for trying to be a good employee and get the damn shirt without falling and splitting my head open," I scoffed. 

"Ash, you're embarrassed," Mikey chuckled.

"I am not, asshole!" I defended. 

"I would agree with you if your cheeks weren't red. And you tend to act like you're on your period when you get all embarrassed," Michael pointed out. I responded with a glare and a pout as I slumped back in my chair. "All shit aside, do you know if he goes to this Hell hole?" 

I shook my head. "I haven't seen him lurking around Calum's locker."

"Why did you look at that twat's locker? Maybe they're not even friends," he grimaced. 

"Because he was with them yesterday and everyone in Calum's group goes to his locker for some odd reason," I pointed out. I don't know why he wouldn't believe me; I have to see all of them every damn day. 

"Fine. Maybe they're not as good of friends as you thought," he said, rolling his eyes. "Just page him down to the office."

"There is two large problems with that. One, that is completely weird and something you would do. Two, I. Don't. Know. His. Name," I responded.

"You take the fun out of everything," he whined.

"Babe, I'm the definition of fun."

----

Michael and I had come up with a plan after school let out and both of us overheard the Dick Pack talking. Apparently, they were going to be at the mall by four. Michael and I didn't have to work until five, so we were going to go see if Mystery Boy was with them.

It was all Michael's idea and I felt like a complete creep walking around the food court and scanning over everone there. Mikey thinks that I have this huge crush on this lad when I really don't. I just think he's extremely sexy. 

"Find 'em yet?" someone asked from behind me, making me jump. I turned around with an annoyed expression and saw Michael eating McDonald's. 

"You decide that this is a good time to eat?" I sneered. 

"It's less creepy if you have food," he said, taking a bite of the cheeseburger. 

I rolled my eyes, wanting to slap him for making me do this in the first place. "He isn't here, so let's just give it up."

"You havent even looked! You could be missing out on a surprise run-in with your true love. Since when did Ashton Irwin give up?" Mikey asked, tugging at my sleeve with his greasy fingers. Nasty.

"Ashton Irwin didn't give up on true love; he gave up on becoming a stalker because he doesn't want to sit in jail for the rest of his life," I retorted. 

"Fine. It's your love life you're screwing over," Mikey sighed dramatically. "Don't come crying to me when you're single and all alone with ninety cats while I'm living it up in my secluded mancave."

"One, I'm allergic to cats. Two, you'd be single too," I pointed out.

"Fine; dogs. And who needs anyone when you have video games, a couch, and a pizza?" he said.

"Neither of us."

"Shut up. You need people, I don't."

----

Boring, I know. But whatevs!