Little lolita

She was a small girl with a big heart and a bright smile. She never had a sad face maybe that was why nobody knew how she really felt.

Lola's POV

I was on my way to the bosses place in my favorite purple Lolita dress. Many people were looking at me, some looking in disgust others in curiosity but there options don't matter.

I was about to round the corner when I bumped into a tall figure.

"Oof sorry mister I didn't see you there" I said looking up at the tall man. It was Jace the bosses number one guy and bodyguard.
"...." he's a man of very few words I don't think he likes me to much.

"Umm can I get through the boss is waiting for me?" I ask in my soft voice

He nods and steps aside

As I walk into the warehouse I notice that there are more guards than usual. I know some of them but others look at me in an odd way.

I stop in front of the bosses work office only to be greeted by a smelly face.

"Who let this little girl in?!" The smelly face said. This was one of the guards I didn't know.

"I'm Lola I'm here to see the boss" I say in a pleasant voice.

"You, yea right your flat as a board" he said with his smelly breath "not to mention your dresses so weirdly" he said looking me up and down.

"I don't have time to speak with IDIOTS" I retort "a smelly idiot at that" I say holding my nose.

"DID YOU JUST CALL ME SMELLY!" He yelled, he was angry but I was to.

"I did or can you not hear, stupid" I say just as he's about to punch me. I'm prepared to take the blow because it would get him fired or worse when the boss finds out. But then Jace stops him and throws him to the floor.

"What the hell!" The smelly man says only to pale as soon as he sees Jace.

"Ohh..... uhh Jace hey bud that bitch was just being crazy and" The smelly man was trying to justify his actions. But all Jace did was step back as the boss came out the door.

"What's all the commotion?" The boss said

"Dave was about to punch Lola Sir" Jace said

I don't think he speaks to anyone but the boss.

The boss just looked at Jace and said "you know what to do"

And just like that Jace grabbed smelly Dave and dragged him down the hallway. Smelly Dave was yelling an cursing and wondering what he did wrong.

I was starting to feel bad when the boss gently grabbed my hand and took me in his office closing the door behind him.

He sat me down in his chair and looked me over as he crouched down in front of me.

"Are you alright Lola?" He asked "I'm concerned tell me everything that happened"

"It was nothing"  I said, he gave me a look "Alright he just said something about me being flat and that I dress...weird" I said looking down.

When people say that kinda stuff I usually ignore it or pretend it doesn't bother me...but it does make me feel self conscious at times and the boss knows this. We talk about ourselves all the time, about how we feel, what we're thinking, and just problems we have in general.

I usually listen to him talk but he insist that I talk about myself at times.

"When he said that, it bothered you didn't it?" He asked

He always knows when something bothers me.

I flushed "...yea..."

"Then I'll cut his tongue out" he said standing up.

"No it's fine really please I just want you to stay with me" I say grabbing his hand

He smiled and picked me up in his arms

"Alright then let's get started" he sat in his chair with me gently placed in his lap.

I don't know why we sit like this but the boss says it's easier to talk to me this way and I don't really mind it makes me feel like he needs me.

I'm basically the bosses therapist I'm just not licensed. I listen to his problem and give my input and in return I told him he doesn't have to do anything. At first he insisted on buying me cloths,food, and all that good stuff but I told him that I just wanna be able to see his handsome face. He agreed and said if I ever needed anything to just ask and he would be more than happy to help.

I've never cashed in my favor and I don't plan to the boss is to good of a person and I don't want it to seem like I'm using him.

"The blue dogs are getting bolder and attacking at any change they get" the boss says.

The bosses gang is called the Scarlet Phantom (SP) they have been around for a really long time so they have a lot of power. The previous boss passed down the gang to boss because he was the number two at the time and he was the most eligible to take over. Jace was also eligible but he wanted the boss to take it.

The blue dogs have also been around for awhile but have always been second to the SP. We can't tell if there new leader is reckless or just plain smart.

"Are you guys gonna be alright?" I ask

He smiles down at me "don't worry everything's gonna be fine" the boss reassures me. "He's gonna be dead by the end of the day."

I usually don't like hearing about how they do there business but I can handle it if it's for the boss.

Just then the door opens and Jace come in silent as a mouse.

"Boss it's done" he says in his low voice.

"Good and they think it was one of there own members?" The boss ask

Jace simply nods his head

"Good then let's get ready for phase 2" the boss says

"What's phase 2?" I ask

The boss simply smiles down at me and says "you'll see"