Birthdays.

(Jade's POV)

I woke up to the sound of one of the twins crying. I think it was Hanako. I walked to the twins rooms to see it was indeed Hanako. I just breastfed her and then put her back to sleep. After I saw she fell asleep I went to check on Hajime. As soon as I tried to leave, he started to cry. I breastfed him as well, and put him to sleep. Before I left I looked at the clock. 

2:49am. 

This is going to be a long 18 years. 

__________________________________________________________________________

It has been about 2 years since the twins birth . I was teaching little Hanako how to fly. Every few months . But as a hero I can't really do much. So I always ask Kaminari or Ejirio and even Katsuki to watch the kids. Every few months All of us get to spend time together as a family. Luckily because there is no crime this week , we could spend the twins birthday together.

"Shoto should we wake the kids up" I asked

"Yea come on." We walked to the twins room to see them already awake.

"Happy Birthday!" We said as we walked through the door.

"Mommy, Daddy! It's our birthday!" Hajime and Hanako said as they ran towards us. 

Our kids were pretty advanced at talking and movement. Most kids their age can't really talk perfectly or walk nor run. But thanks to Katsuki who pushes them to be the best they are pretty good at talking walking and especially running. He always acts like he hates kids when we are around, but when we ask the kids what he did , it's always so adorable . 

~Flashback.~

"So guys what did you and Uncle Katsuki do today?" I asked knowing Katsuki was standing at the door way.

"We ate Ice cream! And we played a lot of games! and when watch a movie. Then we read some books to help us and then did some quirk training!" Hajime exclaimed. ( I had no idea they even got there quirks. Especially this early.)

"Good! You guys are probably tired. Let's get you guys tucked into bed." I said.

"Okay mommy " they both said at the same time. After I tucked them in and kissed them Goodnight I left the room Knowing Katsuki was probably gonna kiss them goodnight as well. I went down stairs to the kitchen to get a quick snack before I had to leave again in about 30 minutes. I saw Katsuki come down the stairs. 

"You really do love those kids. " I said.

"Yea, I know. I mean! No I don't there just kids!" he stammered.

"It's okay Katsuki. Maybe one day you'll have your own kids to love." I said.

"Oh, right about that. My girlfriend's pregnant." he said calmly. I choked on the food I was eating.

"Since when did you get a girlfriend? And pregnant too. Dang." I said.

"Did you guys not meet at your wedding? Cause she was there." he asked.

"Now that I think about it there was that one girl I didn't know." I said while trying to think.

"Yea her name is Maryanne. She didn't go to UA. She just has this quirk called crystalize. She can turn anything into a crystal." he said.

"Oh well Congrats on her pregnancy. I don't even know her but if you break her , I'll break you" I said as I walked to the door.

"I mean that's why she's pregnant." he chuckled.