Chapter 1. Bestfriends

Naruto POV

Hello this is Naruto Uzamaki and this is my story of how I ended out with someone I didn't know I end up with.

I woke up and saw that I was late to meet up with my childhood friend Itachi, I got out of bed really quickly got ready, eat and out the door

~Time skip~

Sorry I'm late I said as I walked in on Itachi "No its fine, I just got here too" He said while we were sitting down in a table near us. Oh well I guess we're both late I said while laughing. Shisui, itachi and I were going to meet up because we were going to do missions, So all three of us would be working together to complete the missions.

We were talking when we were interrupted by shisui coming in and shouting that we needed to get going itachi was in front of me walking out the door while I went out behind him running, But I swear I remembered tieing my shoes but they came undone, So while I was running  I stepped on my shoelaces and was falling but itachi caught me, but he lost his balance and we both fell down on the floor facing eachother! I could feel his thing near my thigh both us us was shocked that we both turned red and got up as fast as possible and followed Shisui.

I'm working with a friend of mine in this story so we hope you guys like it and give her support.  Black5100 is her account she is doing this story in Spanish and I'm doing this story in English.👌