Frikking mineta smh

Tuesday 5th September
Today I left my home, family and friends to attend this school. It has been... an experience to say the least. The kids who also got in through reccomendations are a little boring but it's ok. They all seem pretty nice people, except 1 boy with red and white hair who I didn't get to talk to, but I'm sure he's also nice. Thank god I studied Japanese extra hard, some of the words they use I didn't even know in English. The ones who got in through the course though. They seem to be a lot more diverse, with a mix of different quirks. I tried to sneak into the entrance exam, but I failed. I'm supposed to attend classes a little later because I was reccomended, but I started at the same time as the others because I lived in a different country. Thank god most of them don't understand English, because I have a feeling this diary is going to be a lot more embarrassing than the last ones. You see, I think I'm crushing on someone. And another. And another. I think I'll just wait till one of them asks me out or if I stop liking 2 of them. One of them has spiky blonde hair. I think I'd like a cool boyfriend but I'm way too scared to ask him out. The next looks like broccoli, and is the most innocent boy I've ever met. I think he knew the last boy because he seemed to be angrier than usual around this green haired boy. And the final one...

well...

let's just say he's a very hot blonde boy who knows he's hot.

like, really hot.

I think he's gay though...

there was this other kid. He looked like he had grapes on head, and was extremely short. His name is mineta, and I hate him. I haven't said it to his face, but nobody likes him so it isn't really necessary. He is extremely awkward, which I can understand, and kinda reminds me of the broccoli boy. Except the broccoli boy is very sweet. He is the opposite of sweet. He's just a big perv who was making comments about my... cleavage. I slapped him after that remark, and nearly used my very powerful quirk on him. Most people didn't notice him or pretended not to notice him.

The hot blonde boy however...

I think I'm in slightly more love than I am the other boys...

I don't want to write too much about him because otherwise I may feel more awkward around him.
Goodbye for now!

y/n arrived at Japan, having no idea whether these would be the best days of her life, or if these would be a living hell. Before she even got off the plane, she heard screams coming from the city. She dashed there, and saw...