battling that one monster

yes the timeline here is crazy I don't care this is pure sattire

She saw a sort of gooey monster. it had the spiky haired boy from earlier near - no - inside it. it was a mess, to say the least, with there being the broccoli boy trying to free the spiky boy, fire surrounding the monster. y/n knew what she had to do. She took out the picture of her high school's music block and started singing Ellie Monty's version of Renai Circulation. This monster looked tough to beat so she had to go for the song that scared villains most. As she started to sing, she heard screams in japanese from this thing. 'NOOO I DON'T HAVE THE RIGHTS TO THIS SONG I CANNOT SING ALONG!'

Tuesday (again)

So today, I defeated a huge monster using my quirk. It was amazing I've never done anything like that in my life before! It turns out that in Japan, you need a licence to fight, but they gave me the benefit of the doubt as I haven't ever been to Japan before, or any countries other than British countries. Also, I'm only 15. The broccoli boy congratulated me, but I feel like I don't deserve it. I saw through the power of a plot device he was quirkless, and that he actually got his quirk from the number 1 hero, All Might. I saw how secretive they were about it. I felt like all my sins were staring at me.

 I felt like all my sins were staring at me