Chapter 17

Chapter 17

" True fears comes when someone hug you tight that you could feel his heartbeat ,you are frightened that someday you'll lose him and never feel his hearbeat again."
-- Yours truly

NIkko's POV

Di ko alam kung saan sya takot? Takot sya na mag end ang kontrata though mag eend naman talaga sya dahil anim na buwan lang naman ito. At ang mga araw na yun ay nasisiguro kong sapat na para magawa ko ang plano ko. I will kill Vlantir  same as C2 so they won't bother me. They were the crap! They shoud be killed .

Binuhat ko sya sa kama dahil sa nakatulog sya sa balikat ko sa C.R.

" Dont leave me Nikko. Please." she muttered while her eyes are closed. She's dreaming of me. Di ko alam pero napa ngiti ako. Naupo ako sa tabi nya at tumingin sa kanya . Bakit ang ganda ganda nya. Mas mukha pa syang bata sa akin. Im a vampire its obvious na mas bata dapat ang itsura ko.

" Stop starring at me ." sigaw nya sakin at agad kong ibinaling sa ibang direksyon ang tingin ko.

" Ano namang titignan ko sayo kung ganyan ka." bulong ko. Hindi sya sumagot kaya tumingin uli ako sa kanya. Tinatakpan nya ng kamay nya ang mukha nya kaya di ko alam kung nakapikit ba sya o hindi.

" Matulog ka na." i said softly. Tinanggal nya ang kamay nya sa mukha at nakasimangot siya.

" Why?" hindi sya sumagot ay imbis hinawakan nya ang tyan nya .

" Whats wrong with that?" i asked in concern tone of voice. She didn't answer me so I stretch my arm and reach for her belly. It seems that there's no problem with her stomach.

" Do you want a baby?" kunot noo lang ang tinugon nya sakin. What if she take it seriously?
Paano kung mahalin nya talaga ko at gustuhin nyang mag ka anak kami. I know that i can't give her that.  Yan ang nakakainis sa mundo sa dami ng nagkakagusto sakin kahit isa wala akong mabibigyan ng anak. Urgh. Nakakainis ,napahilamos na lang ako .

" Are you going to give me one?" kunot noo nyang tanong sakin. I stood up to manage myself. Nag init bigla ang mukha ko sa sinabi nya. I know that she is not serious, i can read it in her mind.

" Do you know that I said to myself that if i get married and have a family I want two child. " i sigh in the middle of her thoughts. That was her dream not mine but still nasasaktan ako.  Kahit naman ganito ako gusto kong magpasaya ng tao,hindi naman sa lahat ng oras sarili ko lang ang iniintindi ko,may puso rin naman ako at may pakialam ako sa mundo.

" Im not interested" i answered bluntly. Dahil nakatalikod ako sa kanya di ko alam kung anong ekspresyon ng mukha nya. Somehow, nainis ako sa sarili ko. Bakit ko ba sinabi yun. Sinabi ko yun para hindi sya umasa.Lumingon ako sa kanya, ang mukha nya ay nasa ibabaw ng tuhod nya habang mahigpit syang nakayakap sa tuhod nya.

" Dont sleep on that way"pinilit kong iayos ang pagkakapwesto nya ngunit di sya natitinag. Para syang isang trabahador na dedikado sa ginagawa nya. Ni hindi ko sya mahawakan dahil tinatabig nya ang kamay ko sa tuwing ihahawak ko sa kanya. What's wrong with her? Did I space something out.Ilang minuto din syang di tuminag sa kinauupuan nya at saka lumabas ng kwarto. Hindi ko na sya sinundan. Who am I to? Isa lang nama akong pekeng asawa. I maybe selfish that I had to use someone else to get what I want. But Im desperate. Thats not just the reason why. I want to get over my ex girlfriend. I want to kill her but I love her. After what she did to me,I end up loving her continously. Who am I kidding? But everytime that Aemie is in my side , I never felt that Im alone, except for the fact that I had two friends. I get my wallet where theres a picture of my Ex and aemie. Aemie'sPict measures more than a wallet size. I dont know why im keeping it in mine.She's kinda georgous . She's a kind of girl that everybody wishes for. Her curves, her kissable lips( sweets lips either) . Ugh~ she's a goddess. Haven't I told you that Im just controlling myself from drooling when she arrived at the church when we are getting marry?

When I married her , i felt like im flying.

Her smell that i sniffed when she was sleeping(yah i do that secretly)

Do I already fall for her? No! I know it. But Im willing to take a risk for her, is that a sign? Or im just being a friend? I dont know the answer yet so I will find it across my heart.

I glance at the wall clock. Its already 11:00 ,where is she?

Tumayo ako sa kama at lumabas ng kwarto upang hanapin sya.

Pumunta ko sa sala at nakita syang nakahiga dun. She's so incredible . I never seen how vulnerable she is . It seems that shes hiding something i couldnt seen for long time. No matter what was that,i dont really care.

" Allen?" she didnt answer so i went more closer to her. Her eyes was closed. Her narrow eyebrows was contradictory of her long eyelashes. She is georgous enough.

I carried her into her room since ive decided its better for her to have privacy. We sepparated room again.

As night passed by. My eyes were still awake imagining her. Yeah im a little perv but not as much. Im thinking of her wearing a rilakkuma swim suit. Oh shes sexy.

Tumatama na ang mainit na sikat ng araw sa balat ko pero tinatamad pa rin akong bumangon. Im waiting for her to wake me up. I want to see her messy hair that was sexy I think.

My door open widely that i flipped my back as fast as I could,thinking that she's coming. But my expectation dissapointed me. Black haired man enter. Nikko. He smile at me awkwardly.

" Why did you enter without knocking." i asked in dissapointed tone of voice. I thought that Aemie is the only wreckless person here, she wouldnt knock on my door as she enter. That was her hobby.

" Sounds dissapointed?" he asked while his forehead forming a line.

" Nothing on you." i said and turn my back on him to take a shower. As i stepped out the bathroom ,i hurried look for Aemie but she wasnt here at all. Maybe she went school early to avoid me. And why shes avoiding me? Ugh Nikko dont be dumb ,you were rude last night.

I hurried to my car and drive to my office. They welcome me a good morning and a smile but I didnt responce because im hurrying for a board meeting. Im a bit late but its ok.

As the boardmeeting adjourn I hurried to my office to finished some of my paper works so i can go home early . I will ask her a dinner.outside and if she likes to, i will be the one who will cook for her. Oh what am i thinking?

Bumukas yung pinto ko at iniluwa ang dalawang babae, hindi ko sila pinansin at ipinagpatuloy ang ginagawa ko para matapos ng maaga.

" Ako na sabi magdadala eh bakit ba ayaw mo kong papasukin." sigaw nung isa sa secretary ko. Pamilyar ang boses nya pero hindi ko sya pinansin .

" Bawal ka po talaga dito miss. " depensa ng sekretary ko at pilit na itinataboy palayo yung isang babae.

" Im her girlfriend. Dont be rude to me." sagot nung isa that make me lift my head.

Im emotionally despise now. I dont wanna see her. She betrayed me

She did . She said that shed be faithful to me but where is she now? She's at her boyfriend ,they're enjoying each other while me? Im sucking my past
. Past that i dont want to get back again. Past that I want to forget but I cant. Our memory were still flashing at my stupid head. Discussing that I still loved her. And Im needing her.And that was crap!

" Hello hon?"