<~Stanley Uris~>

Warnings: Thinking you're not good enough (you are! I hope u all know you truly are beautiful.)

Y/n pov

I turned my phone off making the screen turn black. As I looked at my reflection all I could do was hate it. My pimples, my cheeks, my small nose, and the scratch covering my the corner of my eye was all ugly. I stood up walking to my mirror... and don't get me started about my weight... How could Stan love me?

As I stood by the mirror covering my stomach I cried. I tried not to be loud but the hard dark cries escaped my mouth. "Baby" I heard coming from the outside of the door. I tried to cover up trying not to make it look like I was crying but it awash to late.

"Y/n baby why are u crying" Stan asked coming to my side studying me. I couldn't answer all I could do was cry even more. Stanley didn't know how I've been feeling insecure for months.

He looked down at me uncovering my stomach from my hands, turning me towards him, and looking at me. "I know what you're thinking and you're not ugly! You're the opposite  Y/n." Stanley said pulling my head into his shoulder. "You  are the most beautiful girl in the world Y/n. "I wouldn't trade you for anything no matter what it was." He said then kissing my head. "I-I'm sorry Sta-" I managed to say before he cut me off.

"Listen to me you're beautiful inside and out and nothing can change that so stop thinking you're not baby girl." He finish pulling my head to look towards him. "I love you" he continued. "I love u too" I said back. "Now come cuddle with me" Stan said dragging me back to my bed.

That night we cuddled and that's all I'll I needed to feel ok again.

~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#

Hey! Hope u enjoyed and please remember you really are beautiful.