Pebble~

You woke up to the sound of an alarm going off,you smash the clock on the table and groan,dragging yourself out the bed,you walk to the bathroom slowly and get your toothbrush and toothpaste,you look into the mirror tired as hell,when you finished getting ready,you got your bag and started to walk to the door,until you hear a meow,you turn around and see Mr.Grumpy cat begging for food.

"Oh right- I'm sorry bud I almost forgot"

You say walking to the kitchen to get the cat food,Mr.Grumpy just looked at you annoyed,and continues to lick his paws.

After you were done you finally walked out of your apartment,you enter the caffe and one of the workers walk up to you and say-

"Here."

They say giving you the broom harshly.

"I don't feel like it so it would be nice if you did it for me."

You look at her disgusted,and say

"Yeah- no I'm not doing YOUR job-"

She looked at you annoyed and walks to the table,she grabs a drink that was on the table and pours it on you,you stayed there frozen in shock.

"There,now either you do what I say or it gets worse."

She says flicking her hair on your face before walking away.

You sigh and start to clean all the ice tea that was on the floor because of her doing,you feel a hand grab yours and say.

"Hey..you alright?"

You turn around to see a red haired boy looking at you worriedly.

"Ah- yes I'm fine thank you for asking,are you here for a drink?,you could sit over there,I'll be with you as-"

"No no hah-"

He says cutting you off.

"I just wanted to come and help you,that girl was being rude to you,why don't you tell your boss?"

You sigh and let out a chuckle.

"Because the boss and her are siblings..I doubt it will solve anything"

You say still cleaning the floor,he grabs your hand and stops you.

"Why not change jobs?"

You look up at him and sigh once again.

"Because I need the money,I don't know when I could get another job and I need to pay rent as well- it's fine sir,you don't need to worry please go take a seat and I'll get you something"

You say as you point to where he could sit,he looks at you and smiles,he walks to the seat and sits down,you walk to the front still drenched in ice tea,and decide to make him a Oreo frappe.

You walk to him and say.

"An oreo frappe,I've always liked them,I'm not sure if you'd like it or not, if you want me to make something else I will-"

He laughs a little,you look at him confused.

"What?"

He sips from his frappe and looks back at you.

"You ramble a lottt"

He says placing his hand on his chin,you look away blushing in embarrassment.

"Cute.."

He says under his breath.

"Hm?"

You say not hearing him.

"Oh nothing"

He says smiling,you smile back.

You both continue to talk for half an hour until "SHE" comes back.

"WHAT do you think YOUR doing?"

She says pointing at you.

You turn around in fear of what might happen.

"Ah- I'm sorry! I'll start cleaning right away-"

"That's what I thought."

You stand up from your seat glancing at the red haired boy one more time before walking away,you walk past the girl and she says.

"You sl#t"

You freeze in your tracks.

She then pushes you and says.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING STANDING THERE?!? HURRY UP WE DON'T HAVE ALL DAY,OR ELSE ILL TELL MY SISTER TO FIRE YOU"

You continue to walk to the tables and clean them,you didn't dare to look back,in fear of looking at a boy who thought you were weak.

While you were cleaning you feel a hand touch your shoulder.

"Hey it's me..you okay?"

You hold your breath trying to keep your tears from falling,not daring to look up you say.

"I'm fine,I hope you enjoyed your stay."

You continue to clean until you feel a hand pull your chin up.

He looks at you and widens his eyes,you were crying,his face changed from worried to a angry and frustrated look.

He sighs and says.

"It's okay you know?,you can talk to me"

You look away,but he forcefully pulls you to him.

"You don't need to go through this alone."

You smile and say

"Thank you uh.."

"Ejiro Kirishima"

He says smiling at you.

"I'm Y/n L/n"

You say smiling back at him.

"Well- I still have to work,and you probably have things to do so I'll see you tomorrow?"

"Ah- I do have things to do....yes of course I'll see you tomorrow."

He takes your hand and kisses it.

"My pebble"

You blush, and he walks to the exit door waving at you,you wave back still surprised.

*Fast forward*

You sigh walking into your apartment,you close the door behind you,and take off your shoes,Mr.Grumpy comes to say hi to you,and you give him a tiny pat,your hair was a mess and your work clothes was dirty.

You go to the bathroom and shower,after you were done you dried your hair,afterwards you walk to your tiny living room and turned on the TV,you continued clicking channels until something caught you,The news.

"A girl who worked in a cafe was found dead a few hours ago,the killer is unknown,we have not found him yet so make sure to stay home and stay safe."

You turn off your TV surprised,you cover your mouth,and look down.

She's dead....she's actually dead..

You thought,you walk to the kitchen and reach the fridge door hoping to find food....and...nothing.

"The fuck?- OI MR,GRUMPY DID YOU EAT MY LEFTOVER FISH??!?!"

You say angrily,mr.Grumpy looks the other way trying to hide his face,you sigh and walk to your bedroom,you lay down face planted on the bed,you whisper to yourself.

"Let this be the last time I have a bad day-"

Although...that was just the beginning

I hope you guys enjoyed it!!!

Hardly anyone sees any of my content in TikTok or in yt so like what's the point-

Anyway have a good day!!!