Pebble~

You wake up and get ready,you walk around you room looking for Mr.Grumpy but was never found until you realized

Oh...he's gone..

You got your bag and left you tried looking around to find any jobs open for a interview but there wasn't a single one,the whole place was packed so you decided to give up today.

You start walking back home,the problem was that there were to many people and you couldn't walk properly,so you go to this ally way for a shortcut,little did you know that was a big mistake.

Someone from behind grabs your hands and puts them behind your back,you drop your bag and stumble in shock,you try to scream but he covers your mouth with his other arm,you try to wiggle out but no use,he then knocks you out cold.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
You wake up in a basement,you try to move but your tied to a chair,you slowly start to gain focus and see who was in front of you,they were wearing a black mask,hard to tell who it was.

"Who are you..."

You say.

"Hello love rise and shine,hope you had a good sleep."

He says walking towards you.

You continue asking questions.

"Are you the one who killed the two women's who worked at a cafe? Why did you do it,you never told me who you are,will you let me go-"

He laughs and says.

"You never seem to stop rambling.....pebble"

That word sounded familiar,but from where?

Then it hit you.

"K-Kiri?...."

You say terrified.

He takes of his mask.

"Hello y/n.....we meet again"

You scoff in disbelief.

"You?!? It was you the whole time."

You started to get angry.

"You killed them! You made me lose my job!"

"You!- I gave you my cat.."

You look around.

"Where is he."

You look back at the person you once thought you knew.

"Where. Is. HE!"

You said struggling to move.

He puts a finger on your lip and says.

"Shh...pebble...I would never hurt you or anyone you care about..."

He says with a smile.

You bite his finger.

He holds his finger and chuckles.

"Feisty are we?"

You look away.

"Look,if I let you go,you won't run away right?"

"I can't promise that."

He brings your face close to him.

"Then I'll kill anyone you care about"

You froze.

"Fine."

He smiles and lets you go,you hold your wrist rubbing it.

"Come I won't let you stay here forever now."

He says taking you out of the basement,you continue to walk behind him,you notice that his place was huge,and that there would be no way you could find a way out.

"This is our room"

He says opening the door for you.

"What? We're sharing a room."

"Why of course..."

He grabs your chin.

"If I didn't love you,you'd be dead by now"

You freeze in fear.

He chuckles.

"But I would never."

He takes you in the room and you sit on the bed,he comes back to you and hands you pjs.

You look away not wanting to look at him.

He crouch's down on you and says.

"Look I know you might be scared and confused,but your safe here...with me,you don't need to find a job anymore,no one can hurt you anymore....you won't have to worry"

You look at him with tears in your eyes.

"I'm locked here forever,how can I live a life when I can't even go outside in public..."

He looks down but back up.

"When I have the chance to trust you into letting you go outside,maybe you will...I want you to live the best life ever"

He gets up and pats your shoulder.

"We will talk more later,for now...just take a shower and rest."

You wait for him to leave and then you get a pillow and cover yourself with it,tears in your eyes.

I thought he was a good person....why does everyone treat me so horribly what have I ever done?...

You shower and walk to the living room to see Kirishima with your cat on the couch.

Does Mr.Grumpy know?

"Hey bud.."

You say reaching your hands out to hug him,he gets excited and jumps onto your hands,you smile lightly and but him back down.

You sit far away from Kiri and watch the television,you then feel a hand touch your thigh,you flinch and look down to see kiri's hand on your thigh,you kick it off and scoff looking the other way.

He grabs your faces tightly and turns you around saying

"You will fall in love with me..."