#4 morning after

#4 morning after

ashton:

You were woken by the sound of feet coming into the bedroom. You opened your eyes and saw Ashton standing there shirtless holding a tray with breakfast on it. Memories of last night fled back into your mind. Your boyfriend Ashton came back from tour and you guys had a little, okay a lot, of fun. You were lying in his bed, in his soft white sheets, absolutely naked. You knew your hair was a mess and you didn’t wash your makeup off last night.

“Hello beautiful, how did you sleep?” His raspy morning voice was one of the sexier sounds in your opinion.

“Very well, thanks to you.” He smiled at your words and sat next to you on the bed.

“I got you some breakfast, I tried to cook but then decided that wasn’t a good idea because I know you’re fond of this flat and I didn’t want to burn it down. Anyway I got you some lucky charms.” You laughed at his immaturity.

You spent the rest of the morning eating unhealthy american cereal and snuggling with your fit boyfriend.

michael:

You got drunk last night at your friend Calum’s birthday party and woke up in someone else’s bed. As soon as you woke up you remembered who was in the bed next to you. Your best friend, Michael Clifford. He looked so adorable as he drooled onto his pillow. You weren’t supposed to have these feelings about your best mate but then again you did just sleep with him so the lines were blurred a bit. He stirred and sleepily opened his eyes. As soon as he realised who you were, he must have remembered last night also because he sat up straight and stared at you with wild eyes.

“Did we-”

“Yeah. Don’t worry we were both drunk and it doesn’t have to mean any-” He cut you off by grabbing your face and kissing you passionately.

“What if I want it to mean something?” He asked out of breath.

calum:

You woke up to the feeling of soft lips peppering kisses along your collar bones. You opened your eyes to your sex god boyfriend leaning over you with his hands on either side of your head with his knees planted around your waist.

“Good morning love.” His voice was low and husky.

“Good morning.” You said with a yawn.

“You have work.”

“I don’t wanna go. I just wanna stay here with you.” You knew he would want you to go to work because he never wants to hold you back from becoming successful. You leaned up to kiss his neck to try to convince him to let you stay.

“Y/N no, you have to go to-” You reached his soft spot. “Fine, but this is the last time.” And with that he took control.

luke:

The light seeping through the blinds of your bedroom woke you up. You looked down to see your boyfriend’s lanky arms wrapped tightly around your torso. You smiled as you thought about the events that happened last night. You try to untangle yourself from his arms, but his grip only gets tighter.

“Babe, don’t leave me.” He mumbled sleepily.

“I’m not leaving silly. I just have to pee.” You giggled at his territorial instincts.

“Hold it. We’re cuddling.” You sighed and sank back into his warm grip. Moments like this were rare because of Luke’s busy schedule. You wouldn’t trade this moment for the world. You heard his whistling snores start up again. That boy loved his sleep.