Peeing Kink

Y/N x Ryo Asuka x BJ Alex
Fem Reader!

Y/N was in need of a himbo. She was lonely. It wasn't surprising. She was rude. She bullied people for having a certain mental illness... a peeing kink.
"Stop bullying BJ Alex for his peeing kink." Her pretty best friend Mya would always say.

Y/N looked into her big mirror, but it suddenly shattered. "Sigh, I am very ugly. #Sadlife. Wish I was Heather, but Heather is Mya, and also Akira's ceiling in that one scene."

SUDDENLY, Ryo Asuka showed up behind her, his white fluffy coat with a long prominent bump on it. "Gasp!! Ryo? Have you come here to marry me?"
"Yes you hag, come on." He grabbed her hand and they ran to the wedding reception where many people, specifically demons stood.

"Where are my parents and my family you dumb himbo bitch." She seethed at the hottie, and the prominent bump in his jacket slowly went lower. She realised that was the outline of his gun.
"I was going to wait till after the wedding to kill you for speaking intimately about my boyfriend," she passed out, did a cartwheel then stood up dabbing in his face, "but i'll do it now."

As soon as he shot, BJ Alex showed up and took the bullet for her!!! "BJ ALEX!" She screamed, as she cradled his shredded, bleeding body in her hands. Ryo ran away. "Are you ok?"

"Call me Jiwon."

"Jiwon, you saved my life!! I have no choice but to repay you." Suddenly they were in the hospital and he was better.

"Well, there is one thing y0u can do."

"..."

"No you ugly bitch."