Wall 3

Throw back to 7 years ago

At Seoul High School, start of the new school year

In homeroom of Class 3B

''Everyone, please settle down!'' Ms Kim, the home teacher of the class said as she stepped into the classroom.

''Today we welcome a new student. Moonbyul-ssi, please come in.''

The class jeered as a black haired girl walked into the classroom.

''Moonbyul-ssi, please ignore them. Take the seat by the window. Baro-ssi, please remove the things on the seat.''

''Sonsaengnim, these aren't mine. They belong to Jin.'' Baro rebutted, pointing to the guy who had his head on the table next to the empty seat.

''Sonsaengnim, there are other seats around. Why do you need to place the person next to me?'' The dark haired guy, upon called, said as he slowly raised his head from the table. ''It's going to be annoying for me as my view will be blocked.'' He did not look at Ms Kim, but instead looked out of the classroom.

Seok Jin, who was more commonly known as Jin, Baro and Ken were famous to be notorious in the school. All of them had above average looks and came from well-to-do families. Especially Jin, whose family owned one of the biggest conglomerates in the country, the Big K Corporation. The Corporation had their footprint over many industries, namely the entertainment industry, food and beverage and departmental stores. Baro's family owned the biggest domestic automobile company and the largest cafe chain in the country while Ken's family was the major shareholder of the nation's telecommunication and utility supply.

Although they were known to be rebellious, the school's management could not do much about them. Not entirely due to their family backgrounds, but also because their studies were above average as well. Hence, the teachers would usually close both eyes on their actions.

''Seok Jin-ssi..''

''Kim Sonsaengnim, it is okay. I will just sit there,'' Moonbyul pointed to the table nearest to the front door.

Jin turned to face the rest of the class when he heard Moonbyul. Moonbyul had already sat down at the front seat by the time he turned and he only saw her back view.

''Sonsaengnim, are you sure she's female? Her voice is so deep,'' Baro joked.

The rest of the class laughed after hearing Baro's comments. However, Moonbyul did not react to his comments and Ms Kim started her lesson soon after.

''Ya, the new girl appeared to be quite chic,'' Ken whispered to Baro.

''That is because she hasn't seen Jin at all. All females drool upon seeing Mr Sleeping Handsome over there.''

Jin rolled his eyes hearing Baro. '' I do not like males, for your information.''

-----

''So you are the new girl in Class 3B?'' A girl said as she blocked Moonbyul from existing the washroom.