Chapter 19

Next Morning, Purvi Woke Up With The Sudden Sound Of The Alarm Clock. She Turned Off The Alarm Clock And Looked At Veer. A Smile Crept Over Her Lips After Seeing Him Sleeping Peacefully. She Kissed Him On His Forehead And Got Down From The Bed Without Disturbing Him.

She Went To Get Freshen Up. She Came Back After Sometime And Got Ready For The Bureau. In The Mean Time Veer Also Woke Up. He Looked At Purvi And Smiled. He Got Down From The Bed And Went Near Her. He Hugged Her From Behind.

Veer (Smiling): Good Morning Mamma.

Purvi Turned Back. She Smiled And Kissed Him On His Cheeks.

Purvi (Smiling): Good Morning Mera Bachcha.

She Took Veer With Her And Made Him Ready. Then She Served Him Breakfast.

After Having Breakfast, Veer Came Near Her,

Veer: Mamma Aap Kahan Jaa Rahi Hain?

Purvi: Beta Main Bureau Jaa Rahi Hoon.

Veer: Mamma Aapko Chot Lagi Hai Phir Bhi Aap Bureau Jaa Rahi Hain?

Purvi: Mamma Ko Bahut Important Kaam Hai Beta.

Veer Became Sad After Hearing Her. Purvi Noticed His Sadness,

Purvi: Beta Aap Udaas Kyun Ho Rahe Hain?...Jab Main Wapas Aaungi Na Tab Hum Dono Aapki Favourite Ice Cream Khaane Chalenge...Cut By Veer.

Veer: Nahin Mujhe Ice Cream Nahin Khaani...Mujhe Aaj Poora Din Aapke Saath Rehna Hai...Main Aapko Kahin Nahin Jaane Doonga.

Purvi: Par Beta...Cut By Veer.

Veer: No Mamma.

Purvi Tried A Lot To Make Him Understand But He Didn't Agree. Purvi Sighed And Looked At Him,

Purvi: Veer Aap Bahut Ziddi Ho Gaye Hain Beta.

Veer Giggled After Hearing Her While She Sighed And Nodded,

Purvi: Okay...Mamma Aapko Chhod Kar Kahin Nahin Jaayengi...Happy?

Veer Nodded And Happily Hugged Her. She Smiled And Hugged Him Back. Meanwhile The Door Bell Rang. Purvi Got Up From The Sofa And Went To Open The Door. She Became Happy After Seeing Raj At The Doorstep.

Purvi (Smiling): Good Morning Raj.

Raj (Smiling): Good Morning Purvi.

Purvi: Bahar Kyun Khade Ho?...Andar Aao Na.

Raj Smiled And Came Inside The House. As Soon As Veer Saw Him He Became Happy. He Came Near Him And Hugged Him. Raj Smiled And Hugged Him Back,

Raj (Smiling): Kya Baat Hai Buddy?...Lagta Hai Aapne Apne Raj Uncle Ko Bahut Miss Kiya.

Veer Came Out Of The Hug And Looked At Him While Smiling,

Veer (Smiling): Bahut Nahin Bahut Jyada Miss Kiya Uncle.

Raj Smiled After Hearing Him.

Purvi: Lekin Veer Aap To Keh Rahe The Aapne Mujhe Jyada Miss Kiya.

Veer (Smiling): Kiya Na Mamma Aapko Aur Uncle Ko Dono Ko...Maine Dono Ko Bahut Miss Kiya.

Raj And Purvi Laughed After Hearing Him.

Purvi: Veer Ab Aapke Raj Uncle Aa Gaye Hain, To Main Bureau Jaa Rahi Hoon.

Veer (Sadly): Mamma...

Purvi: Beta Main Jaldi Aa Jaaungi...Tab Tak Aap Raj Uncle Ke Saath Khelna Aur Uncle Aapko Kahin Ghumane Bhi Le Jaayenge.