Sent Away

Yawn.
Kei washed with 2 boys after swimming and playing for 4 hours in the pool.
The two kids are also exhausted and barely able to open their eyes.

Kei called the driver to pick them up fearing the two boys will just drop as they walk back home.
Kei is conscientious to even bring the two kids first to Asher's house before going home.

As he sluggishly walks to the house, he's confronted by Aurora.
He made a fed up face immediately.

"I already calm the media about what happened but they are now interested more about you."

"Media? Me?"

"The video. Have you ever pays attention to what I tell you?"

Kei looks away.
"I….ah….No."

Aurora grits her teeth and ignores what he says.
"Make sure that you pay more attention toward your rotten attitude outside. I don't want to clean your mess every single time."

"You are so busy. I don't want to take much of your time so bye." Kei said walking to the stairs hurriedly.

"Wait!"

"Urgh." Kei rolls his eyes.
"Yeah?"

Aurora sighs.
"Thank you..for helping Faye. Take it as something I owe you from now on."

Kei eyes roll again then he sighs.
"Is Faye your person? Don't make it sound like I saved your pet dog."

Aurora blushes.
"Why is your mouth so vile?"

Kei sneers.
"It was made like this. But to be honest people like you who deserve my vile mouth are rare."

"What?!"

"I mean, yes. I understand. Good night."

"It's just after lunch and you wanted to sleep? How lazy are you?"

Kei ignores her.
Actually if his grandma didn't teach him that even if you don't want to talk to people you should hear them out to know if it's really important, he would have walked away the first moment Aurora opened her mouth.

Kei sleeps in his bed for 2 hours.
His phone was ringing non stop and when he saw that the two boys were up and have been texting and calling him alternately. He had the urge to block list them.

"Hello."

"Ah!" Asher has a weird thrilled unintelligible shout when he answers.

"What?"
Kei asks annoyed.

"Kei! You answered my call. It means you like me more than Jack! I won hahaha."
Asher happily laughs.

He pressed the end button.
He is so stupid to think that the two had an emergency.
He really shouldn't trust brats.

He went to the bathroom and washed his face then he answered the call again..

"Why did you turn the call off? You meanie!" Asher said angrily on the other side.
He is smart enough to not put the cellphone near his ear after answering his call.

Kei sighs.
Why are these kids so attached to him?
He never remembers being too kind or considerate.

"If you will not say anything worth my time. I'll drop the call again."

"Urgh! Kei, you are so mean….." Asher said, sniffing. 

"I told you that crying will not work on me."

"Guuu….Well, Jack will eat dinner here. You should come too."

"You think It is comfortable to eat with people I barely met? You overestimate me. I too do know how to be ashamed." Kei sighs.