Chapter 1

Kendra Is upstairs In her room Watching TV when her Bestfriend Kieran Begins texting her "Hey" she answers. "Hey Beautiful, you trying to hang out?"

"Sure"

"Alright, I'll be over In A few minutes"

"Okay, I'll leave the door unlocked for you"

"Okay"  He hangs up the phone and Kendra walks downstairs unlocking the door then goes back upstairs to her room.

10 minutes later Kieran Walks Into her room "Hey" He walks over to her hugging her. "Hey, what's up?"

"I'm fine, Just got bored and wanted to come see you" He kicks his shoes off sitting down next to her "I brought you some food from your favorite restaurant" He holds the Chipotle bag up and she smiles "Thank you" She grabs the bag and begins eating "I was hungry"

"So why didn't you just make something to eat?"

"Because I knew my best friend In the whole wide world would bring me some food cause he loves me" She smiles and he laughs "Yeah, You're lucky I love you"

Kendra digs Into her bag pulling out her food and begins eating. "Are you okay? Cause you don't seem like It" Kendra asks as she eats some chips and guacamole.

"Honestly Everything Isn't okay, I'm having problems At home with my dad and Having problems with Ava, It's some stupid shit"

"I'm sorry things aren't going good at home, Why is Ava mad?"

"It's something stupid, just forget about It."

"No tell me"

"Okay, We got Into an argument over you, she thinks I'm spending way too much time with you and basically doesn't want us being best friends anymore"

"Well that's just stupid" Kendra stops eating "What did you say to her?"

"I told her that's not happening and she told me to leave so I left and came here"

"Wow, She has no reason to be mad"

"Yeah I know she's just worried" He lays down next to her "Everything's gonna be fine though, she'll text me soon"

"Well I'm sorry that you're going through stuff with your dad and girlfriend, I don't wanna be a problem In your love life"

"Don't worry, you're not" He grabs her pulling her a into a hug "And If anything you come before any other girl In my life"

"Thank you" She smiles "I don't want It to be like that though"

"It's gonna be like that though, we've been best friends for 4 years and nothing or nobody Is gonna come In between that" He smiles just as his phone begins to ring "Speaking of Ava she's calling right now, What did I say" He stands "I'm gonna get this real quick" He walks out of the room.

Kendra begins calling one of her friends, Monica.

"What's up babe?" Monica answers the phone.

"I need some Advice about something, Just hear me out"

"It depends on what It Is"

"It's about Kieran." She whispered.

"Oh, What Is It?"

"do you think its smart for us to be spending so much time together? especially when his girlfriend hates me"

"What do you mean? you know he loves you a lot and she just has to deal with that"

"I know, but I don't wanna ruin his relationship with her"

"I mean before she even got with him she knew that you guys were a whole package, so she should get over it"

"I know that" Kieran comes walking back Into the room "I'll see you soon mom, Bye I love you"

"Okay i have to go" Kendra hangs up the phone "Everything okay?"

"Yeah" He lays back down next to her "She wants me to come back to her but I don't want to go yet"

"You should go"

"Nah, I'm fine" He wraps his arm around her As she begins eating again and they start watching TV.

                       ******************

Later on Around 10:00 pm Kendra Is In bed getting ready to go to sleep when she gets a text message on messenger from Ava.

Ava : Hi, It's Ava, I know you barely know me but I just wanted to see If you wanted to grab coffee tomorrow? I just need to talk to you.

Kendra : Sure, We can get together tomorrow just let me know when.

Ava : Around 2:30 pm?

Kendra : Okay, Lets meet at the Crave Cafe

Ava : Okay, I'll see you tomorrow.

Kendra lays down and begins thinking about what she's going to say to Ava, she didn't even wanna talk to her but she was gonna Do It for Kieran.