Chapter 2

Chapter 2- Lies

Inko's Pov

My baby finnaly receive his quirk, thank God. Though I think everything won't be the same. It's Hisashi's fault, if only if he didn't came back, everything will stay the same. But it's good that he came so Izuku's life will be fixed. But those word's still hunts me even though it's been a week since it happened.

~Flashback~ (1 Week Ago, Place: Midoriya's Household)

Inko's Pov

It's been a while since Hisashi came back. And it's been a while since Hisashi's persuasion to Izuku start. At first I tought Izuku will be happy, but my expectations were wrong. You see since Hisashi came he started to ignore us, though I still have a hope that Izuku will understand why we lied to him. But that's not the only thing I noticed I also noticed that day by day he show less and less emotion towards us, and it started to worry me, once a ray of sunshine now a dull ray. "Izuku please listen to me, just this time please" wait what's happening "Are you out of your mind! Can't you see, I'm the one that should be listened cause you don't even know what's happening to my life, YOU don't even know how long I've been enduring the pain from all of the bullying physically and mentally!" Izuku, please understand that where doing this for your safety, please understand just this time. It's no use even how much I try it's no use. Why? Because I'm powerless in this house even though I'm the owner and the one who gave birth to him. Why, just why? I hate this situation, I hate this world, and, and, I HATE THIS KIND OF LIFE! Then everything around me start floating. After that I passed out.

-300 words

And thank you for the reads