2

3 months later 

"Bye Ann!" I yelled to my co-worker while opening the cafe's door to finally go home, these last few months had been incredibly tiring and time-consuming but it was all worth it.

Easton finally managed to get his own office and he had hired 3 other people to help him out, it wasn't much but it was something.  His investors were quite happy with the way things were turning out, they were almost done making the prototype and by next week everything would be ready. 

Because of how busy both of us were, we weren't able to spend much time together. Easton practically lived in his office and I had too many jobs. "Honey I'm home!" I sang while slamming the door, but I got no reply. I was used to this now, entering an empty home every day. 

I entered the room frustrated and annoyed, I missed my fiance and he wasn't here. so I decided to call him 

" Hello ?"

" Easton, I just came home where are you ?"

" I'm at the office, where else would I be?"

" Have you had dinner yet?"

" No, I still have a lot of work to do"

" Listen to me, come home and have dinner then you can do whatever later"

" Olive, I can't just leave everything and come home to have dinner"

" Yes you can " I heard him sigh loudly 

" I can't babe "

" See, we haven't sat together and had dinner in ages and you know what? we haven't even been on a date in months. Ok then its decided, meet me at Johnny's in an hour "

" But I told you I can't come"

" Then I guess I'll just sit on a table for two, alone." 

He groaned loudly and I hung up.

I seemed mean but it was required, and it was the only way he'd come. I started getting ready and called up the restaurant to reserve our table. although we were tight on money, we rarely ever went out so we could afford to eat out once in a while. I was wearing the dress we wore on our first date, he had taken me to a diner to have the best burger in town and then we went to a kid's park where we sat on the grass and talked for hours and hours. I ended up reaching my dorm at 3.AM.

I texted Easton that I was leaving before getting in my car to drive to the restaurant. 

EASTON'S POV

I'm leaving 

Well shit, she was already leaving, and here I was sitting with 3 whiteboards, sticky notes, and papers all around me. She really doesn't take no for an answer but I couldn't blame her, it must have been so hard for her physically and emotionally these past few months. And all because of me she had doubled her workload so that we would manage to rent the office, Hence I had no choice but to go for our date. I could walk there since johnny's was literally two buildings away, she always thinks of everything.

 Just as I entered the restaurant, I saw her face. She was sitting by the window looking out, her hands on the table clenched into fists.

she was angry

and I was definitely screwed 

I made my way to the table and sat in front of her . she continued to look out,

" Olive " no response

" Olivia " she looked at me and let out a sigh of relief

" you came " 

" well I obviously wasn't going to leave you alone, I want live a bit longer than 24 " she laughed at my reply and called the waiter to order our food.

---

"I'm glad we did this" I looked at her and she nodded and smiled but it wasn't a real one.

" What's wrong?" I asked her, "Nothing" she quickly responded, it definitely wasn't nothing. "Something is bothering for sure" she looked at me and rolled her eyes. 

"it's just - I -, what will happen if we don't have time for each other anymore and we break up?", her eyes were already filled with tears, we both had stopped walking and just froze.

" Olive, don't ever say something like that again, we are never going to break up and I will always have time for you" I cupped her face, wiped her tears, and hugged her. 

I wanted to stay like this forever and not care about anyone or anything but her.