Hey Bitch, Want Margaritas

Hawaii was amazing. We'd been here a week already and I was having the most amazing time of my life. To be surrounded by all the people that I loved. In the same space made my heart so happy. I felt like I was constantly walking on a cloud. 

We'd fallen into a routine. Harry was usually up before me. He'd make coffee, go for a run, come home and get in the shower, then he'd kiss me awake. Which led to him getting back into the bed for an hour.

I'd make breakfast, get my laptop and go sit on the patio to work, while the girls played in the pool or went to the beach with Emma and April. Harry would work on writing. We'd make dinner together, or I would make dinner while he hung out with the kids, we'd eat on the patio while watching the sunset. 

I loved his friends. Sarah had flown in two days ago. She was so much fun. Seeing her and Mitch together made me happy. 

They were an adorable couple, and I loved being able to spend time with them. More often than not when Harry and I saw each other I didn't get to see much of his friends. He would either fly to me or we would be spending time with his family. So actually getting to hang out with his friends who over the last two years of us dating had become my friends, was wonderful. I cherished it.

I'd gotten quite close with Sheryl, Al's wife. They had a daughter about Emma's age, and two younger children, one boy and one girl. Who got on well with Evelyn and Elizabeth. Jeffrey was a sweetheart. His girlfriend was quite nice. I loved Kid and his wife. Their daughter was adorable.

It had honestly been like a week of partying. I was so glad April was here. We were having a blast. 

I had just put the kids in bed when April walked into the kitchen. "Hey bitch, want margaritas?" 

"Actually that sounds really good." I smiled at her. 

April made margaritas while I finished cleaning the kitchen.  We took the large pitcher out to the backyard. It smelled like weed, and the ocean. Music played softly in the background. Harry was sitting with his guitar in his hands, a joint pressed between his lips and his notebook open. Mitch and Kid were sitting next to him. 

He looked over at me when I walked out. A ghost of a smile played across his lips. He sent me a wink, as I blew him a kiss.

"He's crazy about you." April said softly. 

"What makes you say that?" I gave Harry a wink, smirking as I remembered what he and I had done this morning in that very chair he was now sitting in.

I saw the blush creep over his face. Which made me giggle.

"Whenever you walk into a room his eyes are glued to you. He can't stop staring. He lights up. He laughs at everything you say. He listens when you speak." 

"Ape he does that to everyone." 

"Yeah, because he's a different type of person. He's polite and kind. But when you speak he hangs on your every word. He also blushes. Add in the fact that he’s always touching you. His hand on your knee, or your arm, or playing with your hair, or he will stand close to you so that your bodies are always touching. He’s always kissing you. On the head, the cheek, your hand, your lips. He’s fucking crazy about you." 

"I'm in love with him, April." 

She smiles at me. "Honey I know. You've been in love with him since the day you met him." 

I laugh. "I don't mean… I mean I really love him. For who he is. Not just because he is Harry Styles." 

"I know. You're good for him. He looks genuinely happy when he's with you."