2: Late Night Horror Movies

"Oh my god we HAVE to see that movie of Azura!"

"I think we should not expect something as good as the books, Luz. But still... I would like to," said Amity, putting a part of her hair behind her ears. "I would like to see it with you."

"Yeah! And we could invite Willow and Gus and-"

Luz got confused, seeing Amity's disappointed expression.

"Is everything okay, Amity?"

"Oh- wha- no! Everything is fine! Yep! Amazing! I mean like- good good good fine! Very good! Yep, I am cool, haha."

...

"I'm uh... fine."

"I'm glad you are! Because you will be on a tiring yet amazing rewatch boat tonight!"

"What?"

"You know what I am thinking, Amity? We should rewatch the whole series!"

"But that would take for-"
Amity stopped, thinking again.
"Yes."

"Yeaah! This is going to be SO much fun!"

Amity could not believe she was in love with such a nerd. She wanted to rewatch the whole series in a day! Yeah, that was possible but they would die doing it.

And Amity would die for Luz.

"I know right? It will be so exciting to see Hecate's character development again!"

-------

They were going to meet at The Owl House at 9'o clock.

Luz was happy she could make Amity happy. She looked sad for a moment, but then looked happy -and red- after Luz talked about series. It was going to be hard, watching all the movies, but Luz was a good friend!

"Heya Amity!"

"Hi, Luz." She said, wearing a black leather jacket.

"May I take your jacket, miss?" Said Luz, bowing down, making Amity giggle.

Amity took her jacket out, revealing a light pink sweatshirt writing azura on it, and looked for a spot to put it.
Yeah, she couldn't, so instead, she threw it on the sofa.

"Ohmagawd Amity you have  meeeerrrccchhhh!"

"Yeah, just wanted to fit the theme."

"You wanna see my merch collection?" Luz said, not waiting for an answer. "Follow me!"

Luz had all kinds of Azura merch from earth. Cups, t-shirts, sweatshirts, hats, hell, even chairs. (What was the use of chairs?) But it was awesome.

"Wow Luz! This is..."

"So cool, right? And see- I have the same sweatshirt you got- now we match!"

It felt like a 5 feet long rainbow monster was yelling her you are gay.

...

"Hey Amity, are you sure you wanna watch Azura?"

"Ah, yeah?"

"Okay but I thought-we could watch something else like uh..."

Luz took a creepy looking dvd from the floor.

"The creepy mansionnn"

"The creepy... mansion?" Amity said, taking the DVD from Luz's hand. "This cover looks like it's from 1999."

"It is! It's one of Eda's horror movies she stol- she bought!"

"Oh." Amity said, thinking. "Yeah, why not give it a try?"

To be continued .p