Accidental Kiss

[Luz's POV]

OH NO OH NO OH N-

WHERE THE HELL DID THAT MONSTER COME FROM

AND WHY DO MONSTERS ALWAYS FIND ME

I thought, while running from that... sticky... monster, thing?

Hey, maybe I have something that attracts monsters.

No wonder I am so hot.

I grinned, making stupid jokes to myself while running from a monster. Wow. My life was pretty weird ever since I came to hexside.

I wasn't really looking at front, y'know.

Boom

(No, it did not make that noise but it sounds cool)

"Ah!"

I said, rubbing my head and looking at my back while laying on something soft.

"What the hell-"

My eyes widened, as I recognized the voice.

Amity.

I turned my head back to what I fell on- who I fell on.

Guess I was stupid enough not to realize our faces was this close.

As Amity's lips touched mine, I felt like... butterflies were in my stomach, and my face was burning.

I quickly let go of her, stood up; "IM SO SORRY AMITY DUSBSUENDGWHBDJSBSBWUSBA AHSBSYABAJAAAAA"

"I..."

She was holding her mouth, looking all red. Oh no. That fall did something maybe- oh my- go-

the monster.

As I heard monster's footsteps hitting the floor, I grabbed Amity and pushed her into somewhere the monser didn't see.

Oh dang Luz, you fall on her, steal her first kiss then push her on floor?

I'm so freaking crappy.

I quickly sat next to Amity, whispering I am so sorry Amity, I did not mean to-

Which she answered with "i-it doe-sn't m-maatr..." and other weird noises. As monster was nowhere to be seen, I stood up and reached a hand for Amity, still apologizing.

I did not know why, maybe because of the long run I had with the monster, my cheeks were burning. Yeah, problably because of the run.

I never expected our lips to touch for the second time.

Amity grabbed my shirt, pulled me closer for a kiss. I don't know how to explain that actually, but it felt warm. Also the butterflies in my stomach never left, but they were more this time.

This kiss felt longer, a lot longer, I mean, like 4 hours. Who knew her eyes would look so beautiful up close? And she smelled so... good. As Amity's lips left mine, she started apologizing this time, which I responded with another kiss.

She's my wife now fuckers B)