Chapter 11

"I know right!" He said as he flexes his new weapon. "But you can have it if you want, " he said as he offers you the scythe.

You shook your head, "you can have it. I don't prefer long wielding weapons, " you said to him as you stare at him.

"Okay! But tell me if you want it though, " Skeppy says as he smiles. "I don't mind giving up everything to you, " he says.

Tommy looked at the both of you, "[Y/n], do I have to protect you from these bastards?" He asked you.

"No need, " you said to him as you sweatdrop. "Let's leave, for now, I'm sure all of you are tired. We'll come back tomorrow, " you said.

They all agree as all of you went back to the White House and all of you take a good rest.

___________________

The others went back to the giant hole as the three left in the White House. You can't go because of the king's orders and the two just don't want to go. ”Jschlatt I appreciate to what you are doing but--" he cuts you off.

"Shut up! You're the only one with long hair that I could do this with, " he says. He's currently braiding your hair as you sat on the floor between his legs as your back facing. While he's sitting on the couch, focusing. He keeps messing up and redoing it.

Meanwhile, Quackity is just there holding some ponytails as he watches a precious moment. "The president found his First Lady.~"

You look at him and said, "I don't want to get into political matters and leave his majesty's sides as of now." You said to him causing him to chuckle.

"But don't you want to get married and have kids?" He asked you.

You looked away as you thought about it, a small smile form into your face, "that would be nice." Your smile quickly disappeared, "but I'm not ready."

Quackity looks at you in awe before saying, "you should smile more often. I could be your musician in your wedding, " he says.

"Oh please, " Jschlatt scoff. "You'll be one of the most ear-piercing musician flatty-patty." He said.

"I told you not to call me that!!" Quackity exclaimed flustered.

"Flatty-patty?" You asked the goat-man as Quackity let out a groan.

"He has no ass [Y/n], " Jschlatt says as he let out a laugh. Quackity protected as you started thinking.

"But how will he poop if he has no butt?" You asked him. The two became quiet as they stare at you.

"... Flatty-patty poop in his mout-"

"STOP IT!" Quackity quickly cut off Jschlatt.

"As the vice president, your bold to shout at your president." You said to him.

"Thank you?...” he doesn't know if he would take that as a joke or a compliment.

Jschlatt finally finished braiding your hair as he grabs a ponytail from Quackity and used it to tie your hair. "Finally!" He let out a sigh as he gives you a mirror.

"Wait!" Quackity says as he quickly gets some fresh flowers as he started putting in on some of the braids, while the goat man is telling him to be careful.

You look at yourself with the braid on, "not bad." You said to him, "I like it."

They seemed in joy, "of course! You should be grateful to be braid by the President, " Jschlatt says proudly.

"Even you keep messing up?" Quackity asked.

"Oh shut up, " the goat hybrid rolled your eyes. The two then left you up as the made you sit between them. "So [Y/n], " he started. "Would you like to join Manberg?" He asked you.

"No, " you said so bluntly that it makes Quackity laugh so loud.

He let out a sigh, "as expected. Why did I even try? You are very loyal to your master, " he said.

"Not really, " you said making them looked at you. "I once raised my middle finger at him out of annoyance then what happens after that is not a fun experience." You said as you sweatdrop

"[Y/n] is a baddie! I like it, ” Quackity says. " imagine raising a middle finger on the president."

"I'm sure Wilbur has already done that, " you relied on them making them laugh.

Jschlatt grins, "he sure did. You're surprisingly funny, " he says.

"I'm just saying what I'm thinking. Since Wilbur seems to hate you so I thought of that, " you tried explaining them making them chuckle. [The new dream team trio anyone?-//slapped by a chair]

Tubbo then walks in as his sweatdrop as he looked at you sitting between them. "Are you alright?" He asked you.

"Why wouldn't I be?" You asked him as you told your head a bit.

Quackity replied, "yeah Tubbo, why wouldn't she be?" He asked him.

"Well, uhmm..." He started stuttering.

You close your eyes for a bit, "if they tried doing anything funny, I'll make sure to chop their d*cks off." You said with an intimidating aura making the boys look at you with slight fear in their eyes.

Quackity started praying in Spanish as Jschlatt just thinks of his life choices. "Oh, and I like your hair!" Tubbo compliments.

"Jschlatt styled it, " you said to him making him have an expression of surprise.

"He did?” He looks at him as he is looking away with a bit of red on his face. "That's cool I guess... " he said, finding it strange for the president of Manberg to braid someone's hair. "I'm just going to feed my bees, I'll see you later [Y/n]!" He said as he waved at you, you waved back, he then leaves the room.

Tubbo walks down the hallway as be carries the flowers in his hand. He begin thinking, 'what is she doing with the President? Did the president force her? No, I know [Y/n] could bluntly say no to them. But what if she doesn't? Is she okay? Do I have to protect her? Do I have to kill them-, ' he then stop thinking as his mind went block. "No, I know miss [Y/n] could handle them." He said to himself.

Sapnap passes him without a word, "weird. Tubbo mumble.

 Tubbo mumble