Chapter 17

[Shortest Chapter]

Her funeral was the most tragic day of their lives. Philza, who could enter the heavens.  her memory of her past lives will be erased once she enters the gates of heaven.

She stands there, child form, in confusion as she passed the gates. Such innocent eyes looking at him with confusion. Philza smiled warmly at her, "this way my child." He holds her hand as he leads her inside, who let out a laugh of excitement.

Techno looks at her tomb, that says, 'I'll serve my king until my last breath.' "That's a lie, you did things without my permission again, I didn't allow you to die. " he dryly chuckles. "If I could turn back time, I'll let you run wild in the wind. I'll set you free and be happy, but I was too greedy." He lay on the ground beside her, "I'm sorry." He started weeping.

Skeppy and Fundy look at the baby dragon who is sleeping on her bed, " we have to take care of him. For her at least, " Skeppy says. Fundy let's out a nod as the two went out of her room.

Bad and Sapnap sat beside each other, "if we didn't stray away from her, do you think she will be alive?" Sapnap asks him. Badboyhalo just stayed quiet as Sapnap put his head on his shoulder and started crying softly. Bad wrap his arm around him, as he looks at his hand, 'if she ever gets reborn, I'll make a perfect world where she won't doe. That's a promise.'

Jschlatt gets kicked out of Manberg, where he sacrifices anything just to see the bright maiden who used to call her fairy. Quackity and Karl stand beside him, "let's go." He takes one last look before turning around and walks away with the two.

Dream stands on a hill with George behind him, "you should have courted her George." He said as George looked at him surprised. "She once liked you back, didn't she?" He pulled out his mask as he smiles at him. "I'm getting her next time, just you wait."

George let out a sigh, "I'll wait for that moment." He smiled at him as he stands beside him.

Tommy and Tubbo are currently putting flowers around your tomb as Techno is currently asleep, hugging the sword that you gave him. "You think he'll move on?" Tubbo asked.

"I don't know, can we?" Tommy says as Tubbo looked at him with a sad look who pat him on the back.

Eret sat there on his throne as Niki is looking at him, "there are chances that people might reborn right?" Eret asks her.

"There are possibilities, yes." She answered him softly.

"Then I'll pray to Gods. Hoping that they would listen, " Eret says. "I can't stand here and watch them weep."

_________________

It's been a year since her death.

Everyone seems to be living peacefully. Well not really because they declared war again with the new L'manberg. Wilbur is panicking as he frantically looks around "where is she?!"

"Wilbur calm down!" Tubbo exclaimed.

Jschlatt just watches him from a tree as he runs around the new nation. "Here we go again." He let out a sigh he looked at the white butterfly, who flew away.

Skeppy set the dragon free as a bird, back to his home where her mother's soul is living. Skeppy let out a sigh as he walks back to the forest. They started calling him and the others as Vigilantes, who worked for no man. He then bumps into a cloaked person.

"Oh crap, I'm sorry!" Skeppy apologizes.

"It's fine don't worry, I'm sorry as well!"  She let out a short chuckle.

"Uhm, I think we'll be seeing each other around often. I'm Skeppy what's your name?" He asked her.

She let down her hood as he looked at her in awe, she raised her hand to his to shake, "I'm [Y/n], [Y/n] Soot " she smiled but she can't help but be disgusted by her last name. "They call me The Embodiment of Death."

I know all of you know where this story fall down.

__________

Lady Knight
[Book End]
__________