✈25) Mishaan ki Pari is scared to lose her heart

Dil ne mujse ijazat bhi mangi nahi, kaisa hai ye dil mera

Ishq dubara bhi hota hai kya iss tarah, koi bata de zara...

-Silsila Title Track

25) Mishaan ki Pari is scared to lose her heart

'Thank you, Pari,' Arnav said, as he eyed Richa dancing with Ruhaan, laughing, 'Today's evening is all special and beautiful. Thank you.'

'Pagal Hai kya,' Pari said, swaying with Arnav, 'If I start counting what you've done for me, then toh saal lag jayega.'

Arnav smiled twirling her around, while Pari looked at Ansh dancing with Mishti. She smiled at how her baby brother was not a baby anymore, and how her elder sister was the most cherished person of her life. To her right she saw Radhika and Sukhmani Bua dancing together, for which she chuckled and gave them a thumbs up.

'Waise,' Arnav cleared his throat, getting Pari's attention, 'Bet kaisi chal rahi hai?'

Instantly, Pari looked at Mishaan, the guy who was standing afar, but she could feel his intense gaze on her. They met each other's eyes, he winked at her as she rolled her eyes, all playfully and she faced Arnav with a huge smile.

'Interesting,'

'Pari?' Arnav spoke, grinning, 'Bet jitni hai ya harne ka irada hai aapka?'

Pari hit his shoulder playfully, 'Shut up,'

They danced for the rest of the song as Pari's eyes were fixated towards Mishaan who was been asked to dance atleast four times now by four different girls, and he just shook his head. The song concluded, and for the next song, Pari herself rejoined Richa and Arnav.

Ansh left to eat some starters as Mishaan walked towards the dance floor. But, instead of asking her to dance, Mishaan asked the flaming hothead, Mishti who was surprised by the proposal.

'I've heard second chances are sometimes worth a shot,' Mishaan said, forwarding his hand to the confused girl, 'May I?'

What Ruhaan and Pari expected was either a taunt or an insult, worse even a slap, but to their surprise, Mishti accepted his proposal and joined him in the dance.

Both Ruhaan and Pari watched them dance, mouth a slight ajar, 'Pari? Tum bhi wahi dekh rahi ho, jo main dekh raha hu?'

'Haan, same.'

Mishti glared at the duo and focused on Mishaan who very gently handled the girl while Ruhaan shrugged, asking Pari to dance with him.

'Why not!' Pari spoke as Ruhaan danced with her.

While Ruhaan and Pari had a sense of familiarity with them, Mishti and Mishaan just knew this was purely because of Pari. Mishti was dancing with Mishaan only to know him better.