Chapter 3: You Could've Said His Name

Third Person's PoV

It was dinner time and Anne was waiting for Love to finish her work so the four of them including Chimon can go have dinner somewhere to unwind.

"Love, why do you type so slow na? I'm hungry. Type faster na na na" Chimon said for the 4th time while sitting on his desk playing with his chair.

"One more word from you and I will block you on my contact list" Love said fiercely as she continues to type on her desktop.

"...And done!" "Finally we can eat!!" Chimon stood up faster than how the 3 blinks. 

"Ohoo! There's lots of meat. We really deserve to eat after  a hectic week!" Anne said as she took a big bite from the freshly cooked meat in front of her.

The four colleagues eat their hearts out as the moon slowly reveals itself.

"I still dont want to go home! How about we play a game huh?" Ohm offered as he starts to place an empty bottle of Soju on the table. "Truth or dare?" Ohm asks as the bottle stops pointing at Chimon. "Dare" 

"I want you to call your parents and tell them you want a new shoes " Ohm smirks hoping that Chimon would be scolded by his parents.

Chimon bravely brought his phone out and dial a number. He put it on speaker phone as the phone starts contcting the other line "Hello? maeee!! Can you buy me a new shoes?" 

"Chi, you earn more money than we do with all your endorsement . Why do you want a new shoes? Papi!! Your son is acting up again" The three look at each other wondering who is in the other line.

"P'Gun?" Anne asks "Huh? N'Anne? What are you doing with Chimon? Are you guys eating out right now?" Gun asks 

"Papi, pls buy me a new shoes! nananana" Chimon tries to be cute while on the line with Off and Gun.

"Idiot, I was referring to your parents not OffGun! Good evening P'Off P'Gun" Ohm nervously speaks.

"Why? OffGun are my parents as well!hehehhe P'Gun, I'm just joking. It's just a dare. Sorry for bothering you ! Go eat P'Off- I mean your dinner hekhek good night" Chimon ends the call while laughing.

On the next round, it landed on Anne "Anne, truth or dare?" Chimon asks joyfully. "Dare!"

"Tell us who you like or who is your type" 

"I don't really have someone I like at the moment. "

"but what is your type?" 

"Someone who can understand the schedule of my work, someone who can look mysterious but has a playful side, someone who is easy to be with, very hard working, someone who loves spontaneous trips, a gentleman, and someone who can respect and love me for me" 

"hahaha you could've just said Perth Tanapon you know" Love nudges Anne playfully

"I heard my name" everyone looks at the direction from where the voice came from. Anne widens her eyes as she realizes who that voice is.

"ohoo Anne, you are busted!" Chimon teases Anne which Anne smacks the back of his head in return " You always make fun of me" 

"Sawaddee Khrap" Perth greets the four as he makes his way to their table. "Why are you here? Are you on a date or something?" Love asks her friend as she tries to finish the last side dish in front of her. "No. I'm waiting for Plan and Title. We are eating dinner here before we return to a dance rehearsal"  Everyone nodded in Perth's explanation 

"Nice seeing you again" Perth blurted out while looking at Anne. Anne looked clueless as she just nods. "ohoo you guys meet eachother without us? Perth are you making a move on Anne?" Ohm said playfully pretending to be clueless. Perth punched Ohm playfully while replying "We just went out for lunch. Nothing more. Besides, we're just friends. Right Anne?"