Chapter 12: Wasn't I Clear?

Third Person's PoV

Anne went back to the set but instead of coming back to her friends, she went to the other staff to "check" on the shoot.

"Ay Jump! Why the hell are much tension than the last time? What happened with Perth and Anne?"  Jump shot back at Plan's direction before he scratches the back of his neck and walk towards Plan.

"Well... I think Perth misunderstood when I approached Anne on the pool area. He got jealous. It was never my intention I promise! " Jump explained feeling embarrassed as to what he had unintentionally done.

"Just let him be for awhile. Talk to him when he cools off. " Mark said, reassuring his friend.

Upon hearing what had happened  Chimon decided to approach Anne.

"Are you alright?"

Anne was looking at the monitor reviewing the clips. The director was out of sight, probably still on break. Anne looked up to Chimon with teary eyes.

"He is mad at me. I messed it all up. I'm trying to be as professional as possible but... Chimon, I badly want to go up to him and apologize."

Chimon comforted his friend as she cries not knowing what he should do as both of his friends are involved in it. And it is clearly a misunderstanding.

"You do not need to apologize, Anne. He just misinderstood things. He isn't angry with you. He had his reason. I promise after all this, things will be alright. Fix yourself na. We'll be starting again in 30 mins." Chimon gave Anne one last hug before walking away.

The shoot went on smoothly. Good thing Maya had to leave for another schedule. Perth and Anne are still not talking which leads to their friends splitting up in order for the two to cheer up.

"Oi Perth, why are you wearing a hair tie on your arm?"

Perth noticed he was still wearing Anne's black hair tie on his wrist. It was when she gave it to him last night for him to tie her hair but he didn't know how so he just kept it.

"It's... mine." He answered hesitantly.

"Aww yours? Your hair is not that long now. How can you tie it?" Mark was teasing Perth. He knows that little pause from Perth's answer. He assumes it's Anne's.

"Don't mind it" Perth walked out ,annoyed from their tent.

-
Three days had passed and the two are still not talking. Perth wasn't answering Anne's calls. He was still trying to gather his thoughts as to how to apologize to her about everything. He's embarrassed to what he had done from the shoot. He had talked to Jump and sort things out with him. Jump just laughed it off and apologized to him as well.

As for Anne, she drowns herself with work in the company.

"Oi Anne, when Khun Mark said he wants fresh ideas, he wasn't expecting to receive 5 draft from you. All romantic and heart breaking stories" Ohm said trying to cheer his friend.

"Nong Anne, please cheer up naa? We are not used to seeing you too serious. It scares the hell out of me." Chimon said trying to pat Anne's head.

"Perth is not breaking up with you nor is it the end of you guys. It's just a misunderstanding. He'll come around" Love said trying her best to comfort her friend who is now in the verge of crying again.

*Present Time*

"Ohooo! So that was your first fight with Perth?" P' Jennie said as they start to drive again for their next location which is a resort well known for their food and great location.