°•Scenario 3•°

You lived a normal life doing whatever was getting you money though slowly everything was getting stranger. More people would stay inside every month and some weird stuff was on the news, really people were looking sicker and started being cannibal. One of your friends joked that the zombie apocalypse was going to happen soon though you ignored them. One day, your boss was paying you your check before he randomly attacked you, tackling you to the ground and trying to bite you. You had pushed him off and ran off with your money, hurrying to get to your house/police office.

Police office scenario

You go to the police office and push the door open, panting very hard from running (because you were to lazy to get in your car and start it-) Though when you got to the front, there was no one there, it just seemed like the place was abandoned. You sigh quietly and ran back home to see what was going on by watching the news.

Your house

You turned the TV on and watched the news really fast, there was a girl going on about a breakout as some people attacked each other in the back. You stared at the screen before the electricity goes out, "GREAT!" You shouted angrily before you started to worry. You later look outside some people were running as others attacked the people that tried to escape.

You waited a month before going out of your house, everything was hell and there were still people that looked like they were dead.

Go on from there since I literally do not wanna make a whole prompt/or something like that.