K a g e y a m a (m/r)

Warrior/Fantasy! AU, whereby you are an archer! And Kageyama is a warrior

Honestly, this'll probably have a prt. 2

Y/n l/n, the greatest archer in the kingdom, well known for his deadly aim, agility, speed and silent kills. 

Kageyama tobio, the greatest warrior in the kingdom, well known for his natural talent in combat and passion for victory.

Oh, and let's not forget about both of their good looks too, total lady killers. 

But their amazing skills were probably the reason why the both of them were still standing in the middle of this war zone. 

Bodies littered the ground as blood from both sides stained the dry grass, and sounds of the clashing of metal rang throughout the field, accompanied by the cries of men being slaughtered. 

In the chaos of it all, stood an determined kageyama, who had just slain a string of enemies. And above him, in a tall tree, stood an tired y/n. He was honestly disgusted by the amount of blood splattered everywhere, he'd been covering kageyama for the past few battles, shooting enemies who were trying to sneak behind the knight.

Ah, the enemies. Of course. The enemies that have been terrorizing the kingdom for 10 years, they looked like humans, but were more demon actually. Disgusting, horrid creatures that attempted to look like humans while their black blood leaked out of various places on their body. 

A horrid attempt at a disguise, really, y/n thought.

No one really knows how the demons looked out of human form. Maybe it was just like a form of shape they took, considering there were some of them that looked more animal.

To kill them, you need to strike them right in the head, or in the chest. They were also weak to strong sunlight, hence, most battles occurred during the night, when they would start appearing.

It was very annoying to y/n, all he wanted to do was enjoy a night of peace with a decent dinner on the table. Ugh.

"Kageyama!" y/n called, seeing no more enemies in the area. "Let's re-group with the others! I've running out of arrows!"

"Okay." The knight replied as y/n climbed down the tree.

"There seemed to be a lot more of them this time, huh." Y/n sighed,.

"Yea, I mean. This has been going on for at least 8 years. I'm getting very tired of it."

"Do you think it's true? The rumors, saying that the wizard in the forbidden forest is the cause of all this?"

"It's possible. We were practically there when it happened. He was banished despite saving the kingdom, and he wasn't the humblest of men either. Honestly wouldn't be much of a surprise if he was."

Y/n and kageyama made their way to the tower point. A location outside the walls where you could very clearly see the kingdom's famous king's tower. There was nothing special to it, just... the king just built it for the sake of building it. But it was now commonly used as a guide by soldiers to meet up after battles. 

The sun was rising up.

The two tried avoiding the bodies of the fallen soldiers, quietly murmuring their respects to them. Sadly, a lot of the less experienced, unlucky people would not survive the fights.

"Kageyama! Y/n!"

A slightly shorter, orange haired knight appeared from behind a hill, running and waving his arms. Eager to find us.

That was hinata shoyo, another knight. Kageyama and hinata were known to be amazing duos in combat, and famous for their killing blows.

Hinata, cheerful but serious, greeted the two.