Evil Naruto Life 7

Back to where we ended!!!!!

Mv: I am the sub leader of team 7 I am here in as a sub for team 7's leader Kakashi Hatake!!

Naruto: Obito did u ever return Kakashi back to the same place u took him from!!

Obito: Yes I did but right now because I was taking information out of him about after I "died".

Sub: Excuss me but why are u still here...

Naruto: *ignores* Come on Obito dont try to steel information from other people you need to learn to move on from that girl Rin. Talking about that girl Rin I have a small question!!

Obito: Sure...

Naruto: Is she a good shinobi to use in a war.

Obito: Why are u asking that, first of all she was a very talented medic ninja, also she was my team mate other than kakashi which he letted her die, And third I... Well u know!!

Naruto: *shocked for a second and then started laughing* No..Way....u had a crush on her!!!

Obito: Well no shit sher....

Naruto: Dont finish that or Ill be pissed off!!!!

Obito: *shuts up*

Naruto: Any way lets get back to...

*kunies fly out of nowhere and naruto moves his head to the right and the kunies hit the tree behind him*

Meanwhile to the kages....

Tsunade: Naruto is becoming more of a greater threat we need to find his weak point fast before its too late!!!!

Gaara: Uhhh you guys do know he doesnt have any weak point...

Tsunade: The. How come you are here!!?

Gaara: Because when we meet up he leaves first so it can take up a long time for him to leave if I try to leave first, Im done for!!!!If you think this is easy go do it for once and you will see how tough it is to even be able to get 0.00000000001 inch away from the spot you were in if u were trynna escape. In that much time he would be able to cut u in billions of pieces and also were to rebuild u and re-cut u tobillion of slices then revive u and do it even 100 times more!!

Ai: If we cant find not even the tiniest weak point of his then we wont even be able to beat neither less touch him!!!

Oonoki: We cant do anything but that wont stop us from trying WE ARE THE FIVE KAGES WE CANT LET SOMEONE MAKE A FOOL OUT OF US!!!!

Mei: I cant say that I wont participate in this just to die but I will participitate in this because im a kage and we kages cant stand down!!!

Gaara: U guys are forgeting something...

Other 4 kages: What!!???

Gaara: Naruto is not someone that can be beatable...

*feels the gravity feel 200 times normal and then feels naruto's chakra*

Gaara: See...I...Told....U *struggling to even be able to stay in one knee*

Other 4 Kages:*same as the same state Gaara is in* What kind of power is his...!!??

Back to Naruto...

Naruto: Who the f@(# wants to die today!!!!!!!!!?

Next chapter I will be reveving people!!! 😁😁😁