Evil Naruto Life 8

TIME SKIP...

After Naruto was attacked, that person revealed its name and it was sasuke and sakura that thru the kunies and sai was behind the sub. A few days later Naruto went to the kages, and declared war, everyone is geeting ready,To naruto....

__________________________

Naruto: Reanimation Jutsu *a light starts shinning and many shapes are being formed*

Obito: Naruto I see u reanimated many people but u forgot a few more people...

Naruto: I know I did Im leaving them for now and I will revive ____ not reanimate!!!

Obito: Ohhh right....Guess u already planned this!!!

Naruto: Yes, I did plan everything...

Obito:I see

Naruto: *Reanimates a small group of people* And now its time to revive ____.

Obito: Haven't you lost alot of chakra just trying to reanimate alot if people...

Naruto: Huh...No... Don't mistake me with those normal people I have a HUGE amount of chakra.

Obito: You must be a god....

Naruto: Nop no god only a normal human but more powerful.

Obito: Bruh.....isn't maybe saying that feel like a complete lie?

Naruto: Nop....It's actually the truth.

Obito: Ok i'll believe you on that now lets continue...

Naruto: ur right lets continue and forget all this chatting and reanimate him.

Onito: Alright....

Time Skip to a few days later
___________________________

Naruto: What do you think about this world ______.

MV: It's still the same old boring world as I remember it!! When is this war happening again.

Naruto: It will happen when the right time come.... I think you already knew this right....