Chapter 32 : Little Munchkin Elisa - New Hope Sierra!

(Mature Language 18 + ; Media Section Song Recamendation)

** 2 YEARS BACK **

"Sei sicuro di questo?" (Are you sure about this?)

Xander asked in a worried tone crossing his arms across his chest looking at his best friend who nodded his head still staring at the skyscrapers from the huge glass window, lost in 'her' thoughts.

"Erasto, ripensaci. Non credo ..." (Erasto, think again. I don't think...) Xander tried again only to be interrupted. Erasto turned his head and looked over his shoulder stating, "Xander, non c'è niente a cui pensare." (Xander, there is nothing to think about.)

Turning around, he sighed deeply tucking his hands in his pant pockets and continued, "Zia e zio stanno andando in Italia per un cambiamento. È meglio così!" (Zia and zio are going to Italy for a change. This is for the best!)

But then, who was he kidding? No matter wherever he went she would always be in his thoughts!

"So, staying away from everyone will help you? Do you really think you will be able to stop thinking about Cici if you go away? I know you man, you will never be able to forget her." Xander asked raising his arms in the air while Erasto made his way towards his brother-in-law in slow yet confident steps.

Standing in front of his brother-in-law, Erasto spoke in a soft yet firm tone depicting his never ending love for his wife.

"Xander, I will never forget Cici; not even after my death. She is my soul! No matter wherever I go, she will always be with me. I just want to go away for a few days. I want to be alone."

"What are you going to do?" Xander asked in a confused tone while Erasto simply sighed deeply making his way towards the nightstand.

Picking up Cici's photo and running his thumb lazily over her picture Erasto said in a hoarse tone, "I have not thought much about it but for starters I am going to hunt down the nasty b******* who are still in the favour of human trafficking. I will be working undercover all over Asia and Europe. This is what Cici wanted. She once told me that she always wanted to do that. So, that's what I am going to do."

"When will you be back?"

"I don't know! But don't worry. Ricky will be updated about my whereabouts and he will keep you posted. I just want some space. From everything and I want your word Xander!"

"I don't like this!" Xander stated in a soft helpless tone shaking his head and Erasto held his friend's shoulder stating the most obvious fact of life, "Many a times we don't like some things but irrespective of our choice, things happen Xander!"

"Alright! If that's what you want. I promise to give you the space you need. And..." Xander said giving into his best friend's request nodding his head and gave him a little envelope.