Chapter 49: 'Perfumed' Throw-ups!

(Mature Language 18+)

** EPILOGUE I **

To say everyone was happy would be such an understatement. They were way beyond the term ecstatic and were over the moon. Cici's pregnancy news brought huge smiles on everyone's faces.

As Isabella chirped like a little girl clapping her hands, Leonardo almost turned into a super happy baby; yelling on the top of his lungs; 'I am going to be a great grandfather'.

Of course, Katherine shed happy tears and pulled her daughter-in-law for a long tight hug saying, how she would be there with her in every step just like a mother should be. She even stuffed Cici and Erasto's mouths with sweets for giving them such great news.

Alessandro was dancing at a different level of happiness and declared how he and Cici were going to celebrate this news eating lots and lots of cheese! Of course, Erasto tried his level best to stop him but the 'dramatic' grandfather really didn't pay any heed to this man!

He was that happy!!

Unable to contain his happiness, he called America and gave her parents this good news. Of course, Cynthia and Alexander couldn't control their tears and said they would soon plan a trip to Italy in a week or two once Sierra's next ultrasound was successfully done.

Yes, with Sierra being pregnant they were super happy and now learning Cici's pregnancy news their happiness just doubled; if not more!

Xander and Sierra were happy and prayed all the good luck to this couple for a huge and happy family with tremendous happiness and success in their lives. Even though they desperately wanted to go and meet Cici, with Sierra's health condition it was difficult to make long travels.

Knowing how much this meant to her husband; Sierra, being a super understanding girl, suggested that he should go and visit his sister for a few days while her father, Jeremy, would be there to take care of her.

Of course being a super loving and overly protective husband, Xander clearly disagreed. He didn't have the heart to leave his wife behind and go; especially when Sierra was in this condition. Kissing her ever so lovingly, he promised that they would soon go and meet Cici together after their little twins were born.

As far as the super crazy- funny Ricardo was concerned; oh my god, this boy literally brought balloons in every possible colour in this universe and decorated the entire mansion like a children's party hall.

He even went to the extent of getting all those sparkly things for decoration, crackers to burst and tons of treats for his fra and cognata! Not only that, Cici's jaw dropped down when she saw him walking into the mansion with a big fluffy teddy bear and a big carton filled with soft toys for her, for the tiny pea and for big sister, Elisa, of course.

If Erasto spoiled Elisa then Ricardo spoiled her even more. He would buy some or the other thing for this little one every single day. Let that even be a simple candy or a huge diamond!

He even bought a huge cake telling everyone that the big portion of it belonged to Cici and only Cici. While the others laughed, he pampered his 'cognata' a little more.

Now, let's talk about the baby daddy!

Erasto was tongue tied and his jaw dropped down in pleasant surprise when Cici placed his rough palm over her belly and declared, "Grumpy, diventerai 'papà' di nuovo!" (Grumpy, you're going to be a 'papa' again!)

As her soft words rang in his mind for the umpteenth time in those few seconds, tears pooled in his honey brown eyes and his heart danced in joy.

He wanted to say so many things to her but this lump in his throat had a much, much upper hand giving him a super tough time to talk!