The Older Brother

Warning: VERY SMUTTY

A/N: this is my first ever smut so I won't make any promises that it is great. I will try my best though! So enjoy!
_____________________

It was Christmas break and I was at the Weasley's house celebrating like always. I am in my 6th year and still best friends with the twins. Sure we have done some stuff together, but we have never made anything official. They are focused on their shop and I understand that.

I am sitting on the couch with Hermione and Ginny when we hear the door open. I look over and see Bill Weasley walk in through the door. This man was always like a brother to me, but the way his hair was pulled back into a ponytail and his smile when he entered made butterflies form in my stomach. I blushed slightly and we all went over to say high. When he finished hugging Molly he immediately saw me.

"Ariel! Oh it's so good to see you again munchkin!" He said while pulling me into a great big hug. He's always called me munchkin because I'm so much smaller than him. I giggled at his excitement.

"It's good to see you too Bill!" I'm immediately pushed to the side by Ron as he hugs his older brother and I giggle at how excited he is.

We all walk into the kitchen as Molly had informed us that dinner was ready. I sat between the boys and shortly into dinner Fred puts his hand on my thigh. I swat at it and give him a look that says 'not now' so we go back to eating. I keep taking glances over at Bill as dinner continues and I catch him looking at me a few times with a cheeky grin.

After dinner is done the twins kiss my cheeks and say that they are heading to work on more ideas for their shop. I bid them goodnight and help Molly clean up dinner.

"How have you been Ariel? Any boys you are showing a liking to?" Molly asks and I giggle looking at her.

"There have been a few but I'm not entirely sure right now. I want to keep my options open as I'm still in my sixth year." I reply while washing a plate and putting it up to dry. Molly nods her head and once we finish she gives me a hug and says goodnight.

I realize I am downstairs alone and I'm not tired, so I decide to go sit in the living room and read a book. It's around 1:30 am that I finally look up as I hear someone come downstairs. Looking at the bottom of the steps I see Bill and he smiles seeing me. He was wearing a white t-shirt and black checkered pajama pants. At some point I had gone upstairs to change into my shorts and George's t-shirt that he let me borrow as I forgot a sleep shirt myself.

"What are you still doing up Ariel?" He asks in a somewhat raspy sleepy voice. I blush hearing his words and look back at my book.

"I just wasn't tired so I decided to read. What about you? Can't sleep?" I ask him not looking up from my book. By this time he has made his way over to where I am sitting and sits next to me.

"Yea I can't sleep I was coming to get a glass of water when I saw you." He inches closer to me and I can feel his hot breath on my neck. My ears and cheeks glow bright red, but luckily it was dark enough that you couldn't notice it.

"That looks interesting is it about dragons?" Bill asks reading over my shoulder.

"Yea it is. Charlie sent it to me as he knows I love learning about magical creatures. I'm hoping to get a job next to Hagrid and teach about them." I say looking up at him only to realize how close we were. I quickly look back down at the book and Bill lays down on the couch pulling me with him.

I am now laying between his legs with my head on his chest and I set the book down giggling.

"What was that for?" I ask while laying my head down on his chest.