The Weasley Boys

Warning: SMUT SMUT AND MORE SMUT!!!!

A/N: This is from the other night when I shifted. I was caught very off guard and the Weasley boys (minus Ron and Percy) decided to help take my mind off of it. so enjoy!

___________________________________________________________ 

I had just finished eating lunch with my dad and decided to go to my room to practice some of my spells now that I am 17. I was trying to do them wordless, but was failing miserably. I wanted to ask my dad if he could help me so I can master my wordless spells. I walk down the stairs of uncle Sirius' house and head to my father's room. We are staying with uncle Sirius as we are preparing Tonks and dad's wedding. I am the maid of honor and Teddy is the ring boy. I lightly knock on the door as I reach his room. I hear no response so I take it as a sign to enter.

I open the door saying "dad? I have a que-" I immediately stopped in my tracks as my eyes landed on a sight I wished to never see. I found my uncle taking it from behind by my father and I screamed. "NO! NO! THIS IS NOT HAPPENING! GODRIC NO!" I ran out of the room and down the steps till I saw Kreacher and asked him to apparate me to the burrow. I arrive in Bill's room as I am standing in front of Bill, Charlie, George, and Fred.

I break down crying as I start screaming "SOMEONE OBLIVIATE ME!!" I frantically start looking for one of their wands to give it to them so they can erase my mind. All the boys looked at each other confused before looking back at me as Bill and George each took one of my hands so I would face them again.

"Love what happened that has you so freaked out?" Bill asked me as I looked at them with tears running down my face, shaking my head frantically. "I-I sa-aw D-dad and Si-irius ha-having s-sex..." I stutter terribly as I burst out crying and trying to forget the image that burned into my brain. The twins looked at each other while Bill and Charlie looked at each other. "Please get it out of my head. Please! Obliviate me or knock me out. Hell throw me down the stairs!" I plead while looking between the boys.

George and Fred are the first to stand as George says to me "don't worry love we can take it off your mind. All you have to do is relax." Once George says this he kisses my lips while Fred attacks the left side of my neck making me gasp. George takes this chance to slip his tongue into my mouth as I moan softly once Fred finds my sweet spot on my neck. Bill and Charlie quickly catch on to their brothers idea. They quickly make their way to behind me and Charlie attaches his lips to the other side of my neck causing me to moan again. Bill runs his hands underneath my shirt and down my legs teasing my body.

"is this helping you forget princess?" Fred asks as he bites my earlobe. I gasp again and nod. George pulls back smiling mischievously at me as he gently pulls me to the bed. I sit down with the twins on the bed behind me, Charlie beside me, and Bill in front of me. Bill gently kissed me before all four of them pulled my shirt off while the twins unhooked my bra and threw it to the side. "are you sure about this?" Bill questioned as I would be having sex with all four of them. I pulled on his shirt kissing him knowing that I would not be able to respond properly with words. Fred had grabbed my chin and turned my head to face him, getting jealous of the lack of attention before kissing me roughly and sliding his tongue into his mouth.

I moaned at the feeling of two mouths attaching themselves to each of my nipples. I pulled back and gasped seeing charlie and bill both sucking on my nipples and licking them gently. I moaned softly at the feeling as I threw my head back and made out with George. Fred went back to attacking my neck making sure to leave bright purple marks all up and down my neck and collarbone. Bill started kissing down my stomach and stopped right at my pants. He quickly removed his own shirt before pulling my pants off, my legs getting hit with the cold air in the room. He slowly kissed his way up my legs taking his time and leaving light marks that got darker the further up he went on my legs. Charlie was roughly attacking my tits, kneading one in his right hand while his mouth was on the other.