F I F T Y - F O U R

*mattia pov*
*ngl i've been missing talia ik i messed up w what i said but it's not fault. she's coming at me too. wtv tho, i also was gonna try with vic but she slept with kairi she was in pain tho i'll give her a second chance until talias up for me again. maybe y/n can help me but idk*

*kairi pov*
*i have only talked to y/n all sense me and renae broke up i have the kids funeral soon it really hurts me that i lost my kids who i loved a lot and i know renae didn't because she wasn't really in her life but then again we were both surprised by it yea we had the rest of the group to help but still*

*talia pov*
*honestly all the guys i've talked too haven't been the same as mattia so it's pointless on trying to get with one but i gotta show him what he's missing and i know either way he's still in love with vic and ignoring what happened with her and kairi.*

*renae pov*
*i really need a new man, i gotta ask y/n for relationship advice honestly her and ale made me feel single when i was with kairi wtv tho ima ask her and ale for advice too diff povs is better then one*

*alvaro pov*
*im so bored i barely hang w the group anymore but ima start doing it more*

*roshaun pov*
*im gonna make tiktoks and then hang w the boys i gotta kidnap ale from y/n first...*

*ale pov*
*i haven't really hung with the boys me and y/n have been hanging out a lot which is honestly amazing she makes me go kill people w her sometimes it's ok tho usually talia comes but still she kinda scares meeeee... anyways ima see what she's doing and then yea*

*y/n pov(hey it's you bitch)*
*me and ale have been hanging out a lot without the rest of the group suprisingly mattia still wants talia kai still wants renae and the other 2 stay single for some reason idk why they have options they just won't choose there stupid i swear! i haven't heard from alex in a bit either he went back to la again i miss him i'll have to see him soon maybe on thanksgiving break we can meet up or like after christmas. oh shit i gotta post on insta😡*

Liked by: alejandrosario, mattiapolibio and 8173628 others y/n

y/n.polibio: did you know in 15 mins or less you can save 15% or more on car insurance
comments:
mattiapolibio: not car insurance
-y/n.polibio: YES CAR INSURANCE UGLY 😡
alejandrosario: WOWOWOWOWOWO😍
-y/n.polibio:🥰
*blah blah blah more comments i don't feel like writing them all*
————————————————————————
(n e ways back to regular scheduled programming)
*after you posted you decided to answer texts bc yea*

                             🦋wap.com🦋
ale: hi guys
y: heyy
mattia: sup
talia: hi.
mattia: talia why the periods n shit you ain't ever talk like dat
ale: true but maybe she's being smart
y: she might start using big words
talia: no ale n y/n not that. it's because that bitch is here.
y: which one?
talia: vic.
y: oh ew.
talia: yea...
y: musty ugly crusty bitch. mattia why you add her.
mattia: bc she's my gf
ale: yep joining the period train.
y: as you should.
talia: purr💅🏽.
mattia: what do y'all not like her
renae: no our whole trio fought her 👁👄👁
kairi:^
renae: why the "^" you slept w her
kairi: she came onto me not my fault
renae: BUT YOU COULDA STOPPED HER
ale: ..
y: ..
talia: ..
kairi: STFU BC OF YOU BEING A HORRID MOTHER OUR KIDS DIED
ale: it's not that she was a "horrid mother", it's because she definitely wasn't ready for kids yet and neither were you, y'all were 17 w kids-.
renae: THAT. THAT RIGHT THERE^^^^^^ Y/N YOU FINALLY GOT A SMART MANS????
y: i- apparently so.
talia: he ain smart he acts like it.
y: ^
ale: wtv.
kairi: i would've been ready if she wasn't such a bitch
renae: yea says you. yk i want kids in the future but rn we both were irresponsible abt it.
y:^
talia:^
kairi: yea but we still lost two of our kids and have a funeral in a few hours don't you think you can act like you care a little bit??
renae: I DO CARE WHY DO YOU THINK I HAD THEM. YK WHAT IM DONE W THIS CONVERSATION BYE IM GETTING READY.
y: ..
*end of convo. you got ready into a black outfit not something as you would usually wear. you got your phone and went to ales bc he doesn't answer his phone bc he's a cacaroach 🤨*
ale: oh hey y/n *he hugged you*
y: hii *you hugged back* i feel bad for renae and kai ik it's gonna jit them when they get there
ale: ye i think it's hitting kairi the hardest rn
y: definitely we should get to renaes this she wants us to go with her and talia should already be there
ale: ok
*you guys ran to renaes*
y: hi rats
*you hugged renae and yea*
renae: lets go
*yall went into the car and drove there and blah blah you had the funeral. after during the burial y'all left flowers and renae and kairi were crying so you hugged them and then y'all went to your houses.*
mattia: that was something
y: yea there hurting bad
mattia: yea... anyways i'm going on a date with vic i'll see you later
y: oh ok bye
mattia: bye
*he left the house leaving you home alone so you decided to go live in the kitchen*

y: hey guys !
y/ns.slime: hi mom
*ale ran in the house and next to you so he was in the live*
ale: hi guys hi y/n
y: hi live crasher
ale: i bring the entertainment *he went in the fridge and got food*
y/nskakeguriobessesion: Y/N HI YOUR LIVE OMG HEY AHHH HI
y: hi mai!
y/nskakeguriobssesion: hi mommy
kaliyahtooky/n: Y/N MY BITCH HELLO
y: hi kali! anyways y'all i went live bc i'm bored as a bitch and ale lied he ain't entertaining at all
ale: YES I AM
y: NO YOUR NOT
ale: i will beat you up
y/nsbrokencharger: pls that would be bad he could end up dead
y: exactly
*you talked to the live more than got off after a little*
ale: anyways the reason i came here is bc i'm kidnapping you again
y: not again
ale: yes again
y: jokes on you i kidnapped you first
ale: how
*you dragged him up the stairs and locked him in your closet*
y: that's how
ale: if you don't let me out istg
y: what you gon do 😡
*he unlocked it*
y: uh oh
*he chased you around the house and you hid in the fridge*
ale: Y/NNN?? WYAAA?!!
y: ....
ale: I KNOW WHERE YOU ARE
*he kept on looking for you then opened the fridge*
y: uhh
ale: i'm not even gonna begin to ask
*you jumped out the fridge and then y'all watched netflix and yea lol*

ale: I KNOW WHERE YOU ARE *he kept on looking for you then opened the fridge*y: uhh ale: i'm not even gonna begin to ask *you jumped out the fridge and then y'all watched netflix and yea lol*

enjoy