West 64

I love that song very much.

And I'm going to be using proper grammar this whole chapter because I was writing this and my brother went, "Do you not know how to use grammar?"
Dear brother, as you can see, I can use proper grammar.

I sound too serious, I regret this already.

Anyhow, I needed an excuse to update this because it's been a while (6 days to be exact), and my French homework was that excuse as I needed to draw for it.

So my fellow beings, I present to you my French homework (I sound very dramatic, I need to stop).

(Thank you to m0narch- for the underlined part in slide 3, you are a lifesaver

(Thank you to m0narch- for the underlined part in slide 3, you are a lifesaver.)

I might edit in an English translation later today but right now I need to work on the Math homework that I have been procrastinating on all day (I've done everything except Math, there really is no escaping...).

And yes, I have used the pink person's (Cam's) design before, but my French teacher doesn't know that. Don't tell my French teacher.
Mrs. H. I'm not sorry.

They might become new OCs because I like them.
They have big hoodies, that's probably why.

- Del.

(It's raining right now and I want to go outside and just sit in the rain but my mother isn't letting me, sad times.)

Also, I nearly forgot, happy Veteran's Day/Remembrance Day to all who celebrate it.