Sensitive

Warning ⚠️
Pet names, crossdressing, crying, strong language and bts poly relationship.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
No ones pov.
Jungkook had cut his little finger which started bleeding. Jungkook has always been sensitive, so whenever something happen he would cry or bit his lip to stop from crying, at this moment jungkook bit his lip so he didn't cry he had cut himself with a knife which was painful even if you weren't sensitive like jungkook. "Kookie? Are you okay love?" Jin asked softly. He shook his head and showed him his bleeding finger and started crying. Jin gasped "oh you poor baby" he said in a baby voice. As soon as the boys heard crying they all rushed to the kitchen, "what happen!" Joon exclaimed as he got a bandaid. "Awh its okay Jungkookie, come here" yoongi opened his arms and cooed. Jungkook rushed into his arms, "sunshine give me your finger" Hoseok sighed sadly. Jimin rushed into kooks room and got his favorite Hoodie "here you go baby"
(Baby kooks sweater)

(The pink one)"T-tank chu hyungie" he sniffled, Jimin smiled Taehyung handed him his bunny,(The bunny)

(The pink one)
"T-tank chu hyungie" he sniffled, Jimin smiled Taehyung handed him his bunny,
(The bunny)

 kookie smiled and took it, it immediately calmed his tears, they knew that it helped him because that's what they gave him when they started dating, he hugged it and they all cooed at their small boyfriend

kookie smiled and took it, it immediately calmed his tears, they knew that it helped him because that's what they gave him when they started dating, he hugged it and they all cooed at their small boyfriend. He clung onto Jins arm since he was the nearest one there Jin smiled knowing he was getting tired, the rest of the boys walked off getting back to work all but Yoongi and Jin, jungkook yawned and made grabby hands for Yoongi, Yoongi gladly came towards him and picked him up at sat on the big couch rocking him slowly (Jungkook is shorter then Jimin btw and has jams sorry Jimin)
Jungkook fell asleep quickly and Jin smiled "huh must've been tired" Jin chuckled, "he is always tired after crying Jinnie" yoongi said softly, "yeah I guess he is, poor baby. " Jin sighed before grabbing a blanket and handing it to Yoongi
(The blanket)

 " Jin sighed before grabbing a blanket and handing it to Yoongi (The blanket)

(Da pink one duh)
Jungkook was softly snoring. And Jin was stocking up his phone with photos of the both of them. Yoongi soon fell asleep too and both of them were sleeping together, Jimin walked in and squealed very loudly, waking up both yoongi and Jungkook, thankfully Yoongi hugged jungkook so he wouldn't start crying and jungkook fell asleep again, Namjoon walked in the kitchen and Jin tried pushing him out before he breaks something but it was to late and he broke a plate, jungkook jumped a little and looked wide eyed at yoongi "shhh its okay baby boy," Jungkook started crying (because bitch he sensitive mkay) "noo no no its okay shhh shh your okay don't cry look look here, We ground namjoon! Okay? Now stop crying before your beautiful eyes get puffy hmm?" Yoongi said calmly before shooting Namjoon a glare, Kook nodded and Jin grabbed Joons hand and pulled him away before scolding him for waking up there baby, They had Jungkook sleeping in no time and yoongi laid there precious bunny on the big couch. "Namjoon what did we tell you, Kookie is very very sensitive okay now your grounded" Yoongi scolded, Jin nodded, Joon scoffed "Grounded! What am I fucking 6!?" Yelled Namjoon, soon soft cries were heard and Jimin shushing him and Taehyung in the kitchen, "Nam. Fucking. Joon." Jin exclaimed, Yoongi and Jin rushed to Jungkook and Namjoon just sat there realizing what he had done. Jungkook went to his room and fell asleep again on his bed while cuddling with the boys *+the next day+*
Namjoon apologized to Jungkook
The end
.
This one was kinda bad sorry I dont really like the ending but I dont know what else I should add. Bye ppl cya next story :)