Pakunoda x Reader (Rude) (hxh)

Pakunoda Pov

- Sympathy. If anything, I experience it the most. I know what your thinking/feeling. Don't worry. I'm right here. I'm here for you y/n.

Y/n Pov

~As I lay in Pakunoda's arms, I think about all that has happened.~

Before Than:

"Number 0, Y/n" Fetain said... "Person defeated Chrollo... As chrollo now dead. Y/n new troupe leader. "

~ As you wear a long black dress down to your middle thighs with fishnets stocking and arm warmers???? Your hair is pinned back in a spider hair clip with high black platforms~

{ Listen up I'm tired of this bs. I just want to fight him, not become a new leader of some gang. I'll kill all of you one by one. Just you wait. And hey you, the girl with blond hair, come with me.

-I get up and follow y/n. She's different than Chrollo. Much on the bitter side, i'll guess I could figure out why?-

- This build is really big, we went to them 2nd lounge. She sits down with her legs spread apart and her back all the way on the back of the chair. I sat down with my legs crossed. I reached out my hand-

[ Hello, my name is Pakunoda.

-She reaches her hand out-

{I'm y/n... You seem the most approachable. Now tell me. What's this group about. Answer my questions and I'll answer your

 Answer my questions and I'll answer your

[ We started about 7 years ago. Chrollo created this group to rebel against the people who though we were weak. We stole a lot of money and took a lot of lives. He gave us task for us to, he did this to fill his earthly needs. But he was still our leader. He was the head and we, we were his legs. And his legs followed where every he went. Now... What are you going to make it like?

{ I making it my own. I didn't like the way he swing. My brother didn't fit my earthly desires so, I killed him. But did you like my brother? In a romantic way?

[No, If anything I despised him, He always thought he was God. But he wasn't he had what God didn't. Love, and passion for those around him. But you feel sad about him. Don't you?

{ How... What do you mean?.. I'm not sad.. I'M the one who killed him for fuck sake.

[ I can read you're mind, memories, and emotions (PSST I DON'T KNOW THAT I'M JUST GUESSING) I know what you're feeling at all times, as long as I am touching you.

{ I.... I didn't know that. But I don't feel sad! Just tell me the most important people here. Like, That blond haired boy, or that pink girl.

 Like, That blond haired boy, or that pink girl