GREAT ON TOPIC STORY

No one's POV

"Go!" he whispered-shouted.

"Wait but-"

"Just GO NOW!"

He turned around, looking at his friend for possibly the last time, and ran, right as the doors closed, locking his friend with the killer woman.

24 Hours Ago

Today it was Halloween! Me and my friend Mark were playing truth or dare with my friends. Nothing could go wrong, right?

9:30PM, 12 Hours Ago.

I hate truth or dare. I just hate it. Me and my friend Mark were dared to go into the house on the street that was almost a century year old, and it was rumored to be haunted. We climbed up the hill, and we looked at the front door. I took the metal handle, and opened the door. Right as I opened the door, there was a creepy noise, and Mark, being Mark started hustling me into the door, and slammed it closed right as the monster was about to get us! We spotted a torch, and started exploring the creepy house.

6 Hours Ago

I was tired, and so was Mark. We were eating our Halloween candy just to stay awake during this exploration. Suddenly, we heard a voice. It sounded like the ventriloquist at the town fair. "Hello! Nice to fiiinnnnalllly have guests! Welcome to my humble abode!" it said. We shaked in fear until Mark said, "GO AWAY YOU DUMB GHOST." "Now now now, that was quite rude, so here's something for you to remember." In a deep stern demonic voice it said, "When the clock strike 9 tomorrow, doom shall be upon all in thee house, and those in the house who cannot escape by then, will perish. You have 6 hours to search your way to the exit. I hope you don't make it, I am very hungry today." Me and Mark shivered, but we had to stay positive. I was the town prodigy in detective working! We could do this! Suddenly, Mark pranced around singing, "We are not afraid of you come and face us coward!" There was no reply, and I clutched Mark's arm. "Don't do that! You'll anger it!" Mark just stared at me like I was crazy, but stopped singing. Even if we died, the voice would still be liable to go to court, if it even could. I looked around, stopping on a piece of glass. I stood up, and peered around. There was the ghost! Dressed in an organdy dress with a periscope. Once she knew I saw her, she quickly ran and hollered, "Remember what I said!" My conviction was that this was a halloween prank, but we started searching. After few hours, I felt like we would never get out of this dumb house. Even though your first reaction is that the walls are so frail that you could just kick it down, Mark first threw his shoe at it, and the wall ATE the shoe. I'm very happy that we didn't try our foot first. I walked around, and it seemed like I was going in circles, but I knew I wasn't since each room looked different from all the others. Suddenly, I saw a barren room with a clock. "Mark come look at this!" I yelled. But there was no answer. I called again, "Mark are you there?" Again, no answer. If he didn't want to come and see this, fine by me. I walked into the room, when all the doors slammed shut like the ghost was latching them closed behind me! I did a 360 spin and saw that there was a bit of water rising in the room. I panicked until I saw a book on a table with a plunger, a scuba diving thing, and a big plastic bowl. I quickly opened the book. It said, "Welcome to the first game of many!" The water is going to rise, and 3 minutes in the room will be completely submerged. Good luck, and you only need to survive for one minute after the room is full." I'm proud to say that I completely freaked out. When the water was ⅓ up the wall, I gathered my wits and thought, "The plunger would do no good since there is no clear place the water was coming from, and the book said that the room would be completely submerged so the scuba thing wouldn't do anything. Now what am I supposed to do with a bowl?" Well, being the child I am, I used my last moments in life to play "Sail the Bowl" when I came to the realization that there was air under the bowl. I waited for the water to almost completely submerge the room and went down, holding the bowl so there was a small pocket of breathable air. Right as I was going to run out of oxygen, the water started draining and I swam up, gasping for air. I walked out the door berating the ghost/demon/women/thing about almost killing me, but there was no response.

Ghost POV

Well I must admit I'm impressed, he survived! Being the deferential person I am, I'm going to raise the time limit to 9:31 now because my magnaminty is known all around the Earth! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHa *cough cough cough

Me POV

Mark was an empathetic person and he knew I was angry. I berated him about not responding to me and he said that he didn't hear me! I found a paucity of food and I shared it with Mark. If anyone vindicated the ghost ever, I was going to court.

You said you wanted an update, right? TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOLL atual update tommorow. Maybe. IDK