𝐑𝐮𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬

𝙏𝙒: 𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙤𝙛 𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙚𝙚𝙩 𝙫𝙞𝙤𝙡𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙚

"Back off, you schmuck!" Thriller noticed my breathlessness and tried to get HIStory's arms off me.

"You're gonna kill her. Let go!" Dangerous joined in.

My hearing deteriorated as I only picked up the sound of voices. HIStory had a firm grip on me so it was even difficult for multiple Michaels to free me. I successfully pushed myself away from him. I stumbled back and was luckily caught by two arms.

"..god are you ok?" Asked the voice from behind me. I caught my breath and closed my eyes. Although there was nothing great in my stomach yet I felt like vomiting at any moment. I narrowed my eyes as I tried to escape that feeling.

"Yeah" Was the only thing I could mutter.

I slowly opened my eyes and realized that HIStory was no longer there.

"Dangerous and I are going to cook dinner." Invincible tried to lighten the mood.

While This Is It went to talk to HIStory, I wondered why he loathed me so much. I wish I could ask him, but didn't want to make the situation any worse.

Perhaps he couldn't stand me by nature ... I didn't want to worry about it any longer.

While dinner was being cooked, I decided to go back to my room. My windowsill was a great place to think. I tried to hold back the urge to go outside as I watched the raindrops slid down the window. I opened the little window lightly. It was small but the perfect size for me to fit through.

I was in a state of ataraxia whenever it was raining. I quickly put on my shoes, took my jacket and went back over to the window. Not wanting anyone to see me, I decided to go through it instead of the actual door.

Outside there was nothing to be heard but the rain. I liked the quiet that the rain brought, very few people were outside and it left me numinous.

I pulled my hood over my head and let the wind guide me. Even though I've been living here for a while, I don't know my way around.

I was surrounded by trees that protected me from the falling rain. Everywhere I looked, water was dripping down. Slowly the rain intensified and my dry self quickly turned into a dripping wet one.

Every now and then I looked at the dripping tree tops. I seemed to have landed in a forest.

Another splash was noticeable, this time not caused by the rain. I made my way through the trees that lined up on my right, hoping to get closer to where the dripping was coming from.

I was mesmerized. In front of me was a gigantic waterfall. The sunset was reflected in the water and gave a dreamlike atmosphere.

Even though the sunset delighted me, it alarmed me that the sky would soon be dark. I made my way back while the sun slowly disappeared behind the horizon. I wish I had memorized the way out, the forest seemed endless.

No coordination of where to go and the fear of spending my night in a forest made me panic. Over time the once enlightened sky turned pitch black. The only light that guided me was that of the moon.

The trees, that had previously served as protection, could no longer keep the incoming rain from falling on top of me. The cold of the rain and the frigid night made my body shiver.

The previously loose pants now stuck uncomfortably to my legs, making it even more difficult to walk. The trees I walked into every now and then left visible scratches on my forehead.

I approached a distant light. The familiar plashing made itself recognizable as I got closer. It was only the moonglade that reflected on the waterfall. I went in circles.

I dropped weakly on the floor. The fear I felt was unbearable. I stopped myself from closing my eyes and straightened up again. With the last of my strength I looked for a way out.

My face lit up when I noticed the silhouette of a street lamp. Happy I ran into the lighted street. I thought I knew the way back until I passed an intersection. Exhausted, I decided to take the left path.

When I passed another intersection, I regretted my actions. I turned around, exhausted from all the running. As I made my way back I noticed the silhouette of a person across the street. I lowered my head and tried to move away unnoticed.

I was sure I had made it until I heard quick footsteps coming from behind me. I argued with myself whether or not to turn around. My curiosity won and I immediately fell into the trap.

A strong arm grabbed me and pushed me against one of the street lamps. The pungent smell of alcohol wafted through my nose.

"Hm what is a young girl like you doing out here all alone?" Spoke the mans deep voice while he sniffed my hair. Disgusted, I tried to free myself from his grip.

He tightened his grip on my arms, his legs pressing mine together.

"Answer me!" He said and slapped me hard across the face. My chin was squeezed between his index- and middle finger as he held my head up.

"That's none of your business!"I spoke while he twisted an arm behind my back. I grimaced in pain and looked angrily at him.

"What was that?" He spat in my face while pushing me into a dark alley. Another slap to the face.

The sound of a belt being opened could be heard. I gathered all my strength and tried to free myself just to feel a brutal slap on my back.

"You do what I say, understand?" He spoke bitterly. Another pain to my back.

"Answer when I talk, you understand?" He repeated.

His hand found its way to my pants and tried to open them. His grip on my legs had slackened and i kneed him in between the legs. He let go of me and made it possible for me to run away.

Fortunately, my house wasn't too far away and soon I was standing in front of my gate. I never left the house without a key. I pulled it out of my jacket pockets and quickly opened the door.

I was ready to just drop into my bed but stopped in my track when I saw what was standing in front of me.

◄⑇﹊﹊✰﹊﹊✰﹊﹊✰﹊﹊⑇►

«﹏﹏﹏*•.¸ 𝗔/𝗡 ¸.•*❥ ﹏﹏﹏»

≁ 𝘊𝘢𝘯'𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘪𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘥𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬!! ♥ ❀
≁𝘐𝘧 𝘐 𝘮𝘢𝘥𝘦 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘴 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘩𝘦𝘴𝘪𝘵𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘤𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘦𝘤𝘵 𝘮𝘦. ✎

˜"*°•.˜"*°• uǝʌǝS₇ ☮ •°*"˜.•°*"˜