𝐃𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐦𝐦𝐚

𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐏𝐎𝐕

Time passed by in a flash. The sky, which was just shining brightly, turned pitch black. Again the Michaels worried about Y/N, after all, they hadn't seen her all day. While Off The Wall and Dangerous worriedly look out of the window, Bad decided to go looking in the house.

"Where are you going?" Thriller asked suspiciously as Bad rose from the sofa.

"No need to justify myself to you." And with that he disappeared behind the door.

"Just let him be", said This Is It as if he could read Thriller's mind.

"That won't be too easy.." Thriller muttered as he got up from his seat.

"And where are you going?" Invincible had lived through both Thriller's and Bad's time and was therefore able to put himself in both shoes. If they wanted something they were used to getting it, but not both would get their way if they wanted the same thing.

But This Is It was right, running after Bad wouldn't do any good. Y/N was more important and he wanted to be the one to find her.

"I'll go outside, looking for Y/N!"

"So that you get lost too? Nonsense!!"

"I agree with This Is It, you'd be reckless out there alone. It just takes one pretty girl and you would be distracted." Dangerous also knew what Thriller was like and hoping for his sanity would truly be reckless.

"Reckless." He muttered to himself in disbelief. If only they had known how seriously he really took the situation .. Love wasn't a game for him. He saw in many a possible chance to spend his life with. So far he hadn't had any success in finding the one, but he saw something special in Y/N. Under no circumstances did he want to share her and be put in second place again.

-

𝐘/𝐍 𝐏𝐎𝐕

The fear ran through me as the last ray of sun disappeared under the door. My hand hit the window helplessly. It was no use, the pane was not only soundproof but also break-proof.

My back slid down the thick glass as I let tears of panic run down my face. No choice but to wait for someone to find me.

Exhausted, I allowed my eyes to close.

"Why not shorten the wait and get some sleep?.." I whispered while yawning.

My eyes shot open. My half-asleep brain had noticed the arrival of light. I carefully sat on my knees and looked through the small studio window. My hand flew to my face as the incoming light blinded me.

Nothing but a tall, slim figure could be seen. Carefree whether you heard me or not, I hit the window.

The person leaned slightly against the door frame as they looked in my direction. As soon as he saw me he ran to the small wooden door and shook it, hoping it would open. I heard the door creak and scrape on the floor before it finally opens.

I had just got up on one foot before being pulled into a hug. Grateful, I hugged Michael back. He inhaled my scent before looking into my eyes.

"You ok?" Hands were placed on my thighs, letting my eyes wander from the hands to the person's face. Without thinking, I threw my arms around Bads neck and hugged him as tightly as my remaining strength allowed me, making him giggle. He lifted my weak body and made me sit on his lap. One leg on either side of him.

The hug said more than words ever could. He pulled his face slightly from my neck. Again I saw his golden brown eyes look deep into mine. We were so stuck in the moment that we didn't notice anything around us. As if trapped in our own worlds.