Trouble Maker

Tomorrow is the first day of school. This afternoon is Jack's birthday.
The invitation came a week ago and the twins don't need to bother Kei because they also received an invitation ahead of time.
There's a lot of fuss about the dress they would wear to the party.
Kei barely looked at them or listened to them and escaped to the Settir family house.

Asher and Mrs. Ashley keeps inviting Kei and won't stop until he agrees to visit again.
Kei was shocked when the guards opened the door so wide as if welcoming a very important person.

He learned that his face was sent to their phone by Asher with a note : Memorize this face.
He wanted to die and kill that boy in embarrassment but let it go after Asher gave him  special brownies.

Today, the whole family will go wearing the same color dress and suits.
Kei cringed seeing it and wanted to not attend but was caught by his father.

Though Kei is very foul mouthed and always arguing and disregarding them, he always follows what adults told him to do as long as it's not pass his bottom line or it is not unreasonable for him.
That is why Aurora and Faye were angry at him but can't hate him.

Red and black suits and dresses.
The four walked on the red carpet and greeted a lot of 'friends' along the way.

Once again, this children's party is nothing like what Kei attended while growing up.
It's more like an after party for a blockbuster movie casting.

There are specified tables for the guests too.
But people keep socializing and laughing and drinking.
Some women are eating and chatting.

Asher and Jack are easy to spot on

They are always around the circle of kids.
But this time, there is a smaller girl between them with very scary eyes.
The two boys,who he just found out were really aloof, are actually holding that smaller girl's hand at each side.

Kei doesn't want to get near.
Another kid means another trouble.
Though this time it is a girl so she might not like him cause girls hate rude men.
Still, his body refused to walk near them.

He stays on their family's table this time.

But if he sees them, the two boys can also see him.
Actually they are standing there to watch the Wilderburg's family table.

They hurriedly ran to Kei leaving all the kids who wanted to play with them.

"Kei!" The two greets cheerfully and loudly that people turn their head toward them.
Kei sighs and looks at them.
He flinched seeing the little girl's eyes glaring at him.

He flicked her wide forehead.

"Eh?" The two boys didn't see that happening.

The girl's eyes dilated and then she covered her hurt forehead and cried

"K-kei! Why did you make Princess cry?" Jack

"Princess is a good girl!" Asher.

"She is glaring at me." Kei snorted and watched the little girl wails,drinking his cola.
"Go ahead. Cry some more."

The girl cries louder.

Asher and Jack try to make her stop.

Kei smirks.
'For sure, this girl will never like me.'

"You know how to glare at people but you can't handle pain? Who are you? Daughter of some all mighty person?"

Actually, that all mighty person wanted to run and punch him right now but Jeremy and Oliver are pulling him back.