05

11/11/2020

Its been a week since your encounter with Ranpo. You spent most of your time at the café next door in hopes that he would show up and you guys could make amends.

But he never came.

Maybe he was busy, maybe he thought you wanted to be alone, maybe he wanted to be alone?

You weren't sure.

Either way you realized you would have to be the one to come to him this time. You had thought about it before a he showed up at your apartment, but never acted on it.

You knew where the Armed Detectives Agency was located due to its recent popularity and even visited the cafe on the first floor.

It was a weird place, you encountered a guy named Dazai who begged you to commit a double suicide with him. You refused of course.

As soon as you got your coffee you left the establishment and left the suicide freak alone.

Eventually you decided it would be best for you to go to the ADA and make amends yourself.

You got dressed in a nice pair of suit-pants with a cute button up shirt that was tucked into your pants.

On your way out of your apartment you grabbed a nice jacket and headed on your way to Ranpo.

You hoped he would even want to make amends after the way you treated him.

Right as you were about to enter the building where the ADA is located you thought you'd pick up some snacks from a nearby store first.

You went inside and bought a bag of chips and some mochi.

'I hope this is enough.'

When you checked out you finally went to the ADA.