06

11/11/2020

Ranpo P.O.V.

Ever since the day I went to meet Y/N I couldnt focus. She had gotten even more beautiful than she was 10 years ago.

I thought her eyes were the most beautiful. They way they glowed in the light was more beautiful than a perfect mochi.

I forgot what it felt like to be drawn into something or someone other than food.

She really brings out a different side of me that I want to experience more.

I want to experience this tight feeling in my chest that I had.

I want to feel these things with her. No one else but her.

"Ranpo-san, is something wrong?" My underling, Atushi asked.

"Why?" I asked him.

"You've been staring at the same bags of chips for an hour, are they bad? I can go bring you different ones!"

"No thank you Atushi-kun. However I have something I'd like to ask you." I turned my head to look him in the eyes. I could see him tense up.

"Don't worry Atushi-kun, it's nothing bad."

"I-I know that!" He stuttered out.

"Eh.. so what is it Ranpo-san?" He questioned

"I need advice, about a girl." I said. Atushi suddenly replaced his scared face with a shocked one. "She's mad at me, should I give her time to herself or just go apologize?"

"Why is she mad Ranpo-san?"

That's when it hit me.

"I don't know..?"

I've always know everything, well knew everything and the fact that I don't know why she's mad makes me more intrigued by her.

"Oh.. maybe give her some time. She'll come by if she wants." He advised.

Feeling this was the best advice I'd probably get, I listened to him and waited for her.

I'll wait for as long as it takes.