I Think I Love You

MoRe MaDeMiS!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah, I'm obsessed. Anyway here's this one. I'm also working on a Desquinn one so dw these won't all be Mademis. LEAVE REQUESTS COWARDS <3

It had been almost three weeks since Artemis and Madison established their relationship. Yes, they were dating but, they elected to keep it a secret for right now. It was hard, not being able to show affection in public. They could somewhat do so within the sturdy walls of the Dead Canary, with both Desmond and Quinn knowing. Neither of them felt super strong about the other people in the small town that they felt they needed to tell others. Desmond and Quinn knew because they were there when the relationship was established. But, something that pained them, Artemis above all, was that Paul didn't know. Paul was with them, them being Artemis, a lot. It's not like Madison could be mad about it. It was their job. And Artemis seemed to be happy most of the time she was with her brother and that made Madison smile.

Still, there were some moments Madison wished it was just her and Artemis in the quiet, alone. This was one of them. Her, Artemis, and Paul were seated at the bar, the latter two doing some type of work for their story and Artemis was visibly getting more stressed as seconds passed. Madison just wanted to hold and kiss her but with her brother on her right, that was not an option currently.

"Are you ok?" Madison whispered in Artemis' ear, loud enough for her to hear but not so much that anyone else could. Artemis' only response was a small shrug. Madison was trying to come up with ways that she could end up alone with her tense girlfriend without signaling Paul's radar. "I think I'm going to go for a little walk. Would you care to join me, Artemis?" Madison stood ip from her chair and announced.

"I think I will. Paul, can you hold down the fort?" Artemis responded, giving Madison a look of thanks. Paul nodded and went back to work, seeming to not suspect anything. The pair walked until they were at the edge of the forest. Madison turned to the other woman and wrapped her in a long-awaited embrace. Artemis immediately curled us into her, leaning her head on her chest. Madison leaned her chin on Artemis' head and they stayed like that for a couple of minutes.

"Hey, Mads?" Artemis leaned her head up slightly to meet Madison's eyes.

"Yes?" Madison looked down at the smaller women wrapped in her arms.

"I think I love you" Artemis said nonchalantly. Madison took a couple of seconds to register that, not knowing what to say.

"You think?"

"I do you. If that's all right" Artemis berried her head further into Madison's chest as she said this, making it slightly harder for Madison to hear.

"That's perfectly fine. As a matter of fact, I think I'm in love with you also" Madison watched as Artemis' head shot up in shock. The corners of her mouth curled up into a smile as she leaned up to kiss the brunette. Madison gladly returned it, letting all the love she felt soak into the soft kiss.

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I am gay and touch starved so be prepared for lots of fluff lmfao also THANKS TO wisegirlweasley FOR READIN ALL MY STUFF LOL OK BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

PEACE OUT :)))