Immortal

Ok so not Mademis this time. If you want more context about what the hell is happening then go to the end of the thing for more notes.

Desmond had lived through a lot. Two world wars, three global pandemics, and more presidential elections than he could count. Some good things came with living that long.Knowledge, experience, change. But it also came with a lot of regrets. One of Desmond's greatest regrets was not finding Connor Creek earlier. It was a quaint little town full of solitude. Something very useful considering his position. He never could find a place that he wanted to stay in for more than 10 years. But something about Connor creek was different. The fact that everyone knew everyone else and yet everyone still had a million secrets. You could never find the end of someone's past there.

Another thing that kept Desmond in Connor Creek was one specific person. Someone who came to that small down shortly after he did. Someone he could immediately tell was like him. There was a certain smell that was carried around with people of their kind, one that others couldn't smell.

That person was a certain Quinn Casidy. An eccentric man who seemed to revolve his entire day around the meals he cooked. As soon as Desmond saw him, he immediately felt drawn to him. Almost like a moth to a flame. He needed him in his life. Desmond made it his goal to get to know Quinn, even if it would turn out to be nothing more than friendship.

But a meeting turned into an acquaintanceship. And an acquaintanceship turned into a friendship. And a friendship turned into a bond. And that bond turned into love. Something neither man had felt in their many years of life. If felt as if they needed the other to live at times. Their quiet life was the only way they wanted to spend it. Together, forever.

WOOOOOOOOOO so this is highkey based on the Tumblr theory that the WWG werewolves are immortal and so yeah I wrote about these babes. OK I don't have anything else to say other than PLEASE LEAVE REQUESTS!!!!!!!!!!!!

VOTE 

COMMENT 

SHARE

PEACE OUT :)))