3 . Some Facts - RM

He was born in Seoul(Sangdo-dong) then he moved to illsan, Gyeonggi-do, South Korea when he was 4

Family : Dad , mom and yonger sister.

RM's Parents weren't musicians at all. In fact, " his father is an employee of SK Telecom and his mother a realtor". As a result , RM's parents initially wanted him to get a stable job and , during an interview on The Late Show Starring Jimmy Fallon , RM shared that he would've been been a businessman.

Yonger Sister : Kim Kyung Min she is the same age as the youngest BTS member, Jungkook.

He Studied in Apgujeong High School ; Global Cyber University - Electronic Engineering major(bachelor) and also he studied in New Zealand , lived there for 6 months.

His Favorite things you need to know :

Hobbies                        :  Surfing the web, Walking in a park, Cycling, Photography, Mountain climbing

color                              :  Black , Pink and Purple (When he was little his favorite color was purple ) It reminds him of his childhood.

 Number                      :  1

Foods                           :  Meat(especially Samgyeospal) and Kalguksu(Korean Knife noodles)

Items he likes           :  Clothes, Computer and Books

Role Models             :  Kanye west and A$AP Rocky

Good at                     :  Ice-skating

Nick Name               :  "Rap Mon" (Shortened) ," Leader Mon" (Because he is the leader)," God of Destruction" or "destroyer" ( Because he destroys everything he touches like sunglasses, clothes, doorknobs, bunk bed ladders)

Own Nick Name     :  Pink Mon because he used to like pink.

Dream                        : Security Guard when he was still young.

He speaks  English very well  because he taught himself how to speak English. His Sweet Dog Name is RAP MON . He is a big advocated for gay/lesbian rights.

He is very playful and relaxed. His IQ level is 148. He was previously ranked in the top 1% of the nation in his high school exams. RM's TOEIC (The Test of English for International Communication) score was 900.

He has Co-composed/Co-produced 140 + songs , in the old dorm he used to shares a room with v and in the new dorm, he has his own room. 

On march 4 ,2015 he released his first solo single, a collaboration with Warren G, entitled "P.D.D (Please Don't Die)". He released his first solo mixtape, "RM" on march 17,2015. He wrote the lyrics of "No More Dream" because he had no dreams when he was in school. He wants to be a rich rapper in 10 years.

On November 13, 2017 He changed is stage name from Rap Monster to RM. RM stands for "Real Me". He was the first member to join BTS and he likes to imitate his members . He said that he and GOT7 Jackson are good friends.

On October 23 , 2018 he released his "Mono" Mixtape. He released three MVs: 

1. Moonchild

2. Forever Rain

3. Seoul Off of his mixtape

RM Popular quotes : "Jimin, you got no jams" and " Team work makes the dream work".

Other Members about RM : 

Jin            :  "The Baby Dinosaur Dolly". he sahakes his tail and crushes things.

Suga       :  On the stage , Rap Mon wears Sunglasess and has a powerful image but actually he likes cute things. He keeps the " Pocket Monster Ball" on his bed that he received at a fansign.

Jimin      "He gets hurt easily".

RM's ideal type : " Sexy, even to a brain. Someone that is thoughtful and confident"

Special Thanks to kprofiles team for providing some wonderful information about BTS.

To be continued.................................................................................(Part 4)