New friends

Kokichi POV:

I ran up to Shuichi as he sat alone on his phone while Kaede walked away. He looked so annoyed. I sat next to him. He glanced at me but then looked back down at his phone.

" Hello!"
" Hi?"
" Is there something you needed Kokichi?"
He said without even looking at me
" can we get to know each other better?"
" I know you probably don't know me but it should be fun!!"
" Kokichi, I'm busy right now."
Those words echoed in my head.
" I'm busy right now"

Kokichi POV: Hes staring at his phone... Does he really not like me? He was just talking to Kaede and now he's " Busy"? I got up and walked away upset in rejection.

Shuichi POV: tsk.. I feel so bad. Why did I do that! He's trying to be friends with you idiot! He's the one that bakes you cookies and treats! And you say your busy?!? I need to go tell him I'm sorry.. I can't! He will think I like him. I don't wanna see him more despair filled then he already is.

I walked back to my dorm "Shuichis room is 398 mines 488.." I thought to myself.

~~~~~~ NEXT DAY ~~~~~~~~~

Kokichi and Shuichi POV: " Today's the day!" Me and Shuichi thought at the same time.

I walked to my closet to put on a hoodie with my checkered scarf.

I walked to my closet to put on my favorite shirt with my hat. As I walked out the door.