Heartbreak

Kokichi POV: Ill go to the rooftop for fresh air.. I doubt anyone is there because it's almost time for class..

~~~~~~~ Rooftop~~~~~~~~

Kokichi POV: When I walked up I saw Kaede.. I thought she was alone.. Until I saw Shuichi next to her asking Kaede " Will you be my girlfriend?" I was frozen. I couldn't move. When Kaede said yes the tears started rolling down my face. Shuichi looked up and saw me.
Only for a second...

" Kokichi! Wait"

I was already running to my dorm
" Shit!" I thought to myself
Rantaro was staring there shocked
He sept asking me what was wrong but I ignored him. When I got to my dorm I was sobbing. The only words I could saw at that time were Shuichi.. I guess Rantaro heard because later a note was at my door.

" Dear Kokichi I never knew you had feelings for me. I'm sorry But I like Kaede. I hope you understand- Shuichi Saihara"

He couldn't even tell me in person. I brought the Panta inside while I ripped up the note and threw it away. I just stared at the drink crying " I thought he liked me.. I thought I meant something to him. " I guess not." I said to myself. I cried more thinking about how we were childhood friends. I was heartbroken.

~~~~~~ HALLWAY DOWN TO SHUICHIS ROOM~~~

Rantaro Himiko And kaito were standing in the hall.
" I haven't seen Kokichi in a while guys.. Do you think he's okay?
" get ahold of yourself Rantaro! I'm sure he's fine why would you care about cockitchy anyway?"
" I'm not sure."
" what if he's practicing magic?!"
"Hm."
" let's go to his room"

~~~~~~ RANTARO HIMIKO AND KAITO AT KOKICHIS DORM~~~~~~~~~~

"You 2 go hide behind the wall. I'll talk to him."
" You got it! Cmon Himiko."