4|Forever

Do you remember the plans, the plans we've made? Do you remember us sitting at the playground in the evening watching the sunset and do you remember the promise "forever"? Little did I know that forever just meant "waiting 'till there's someone better" and little did I know that being endless ends one day. Do you remember the times we had wings and flew away, do you remember the time we ran until breathing hurted? Do you remember our houses in the woods, the places we found and we built, do you remember that we could be free? I came back so many times laying there crying and thinking of you. Do you remember the time I saved your life and you saved mine? Do you remember the nights we spent staying awake 'till the sun rised and do you remember the phone calls at 3 am where we had to whisper so our parents can't hear us? Do you remember the movies we watched, the times we played with your cat at night, the time I really thought I found a place where I belong? Do you remember me and do you remember you? 'Cause everything broke apart, I changed and so did you, I move d and now all of the times I am thinking about the old times, all the times I am listening to the music we once listened together alone, I am near crying. But the world never stopped turning and our world broke into pieces and became "mine" and "yours". Never again will it be ours.